Do I Call this Special Announcement #3?

Seriously...you would think that I would stop posting this stuff....

Nah....

  So I decided to write a prequel to Evelyn's past because I thought it would be nice to write about it; and because some of you might be interested; and also if my writing was confusing you.....

Somehow, this cover is not posting here, but the title is: Rising Eagle for those interested; and also for those that are not. 

Warning: This story is pretty dark; at least by my standards. It starts when Evelyn is a child and her life up to the Fellowship of the Ring. 

Sneak Peak: 

"Even the smallest person can change the course of the future."

-JRR Tolkien Lord of the Rings

****

Disappointment.

"Your mother is dead."

Grief.

A new, beautiful face looming in front of my eyes; her face smiling but her eyes colder than an abyss. "I will be your new mother now."

Anger.

"Listen to me well," the woman snapped, "do not fool yourself. I do not love you-- no one does. Your father has a new woman, and that is me. Step out of line and I will kill you."

A simple lesson.

"Straighten your back, Genevieve," my father orders, "you are royalty. Act like it."

Indaron.

I am Genevieve Indaron.

A slap brings me down...

Genevieve Indaron.

My new mother beats me.

Genevieve Indaron.

I taste blood on the corner of my mouth. Blood is red; dropping down like salted dew. It would not be the last time I see blood.

I am Genevieve Indaron.

Princess of Shanelor.