{Goodbye is the sweetest word}

This story takes place at Alexandria. And I just wanna thank all those who are reading these...you guys rock!
~~~~~~~~~~~
All I see is red. All I hear is red. Everything I do is red. Everything is red. My vision blurs as I stare at my hands which are coated in sticky blood. My windblown hair sticks to my sweaty, blood covered face. I pant as I spin around in circles. Everything blurring, the trees, the stars, the ground. The night air giving me chills. Where am I? Where is everyone? What happened? I ask myself. Why do I have the feeling that I just changed everyone's lives?

10 hours earlier ~
"They're nearing Alexandria" Rick said gruffly as he walked into the kitchen. I was seated at the island, helping Carol cook. Sasha sashays into the room (I meant to do that). "What's going on?" I ask, panic visible in my voice. I'm not up to date, due to helping Gabriel in the church. Sasha squints her eyes at me. "What do you mean, you don't know?" she asked me. "The walkers, they're nearing Alexandria. There's tons of them, probably enough to push down the walls." Daryl stated as he walked into the kitchen, crossbow in hand. "Well we can do something about it, right?" I ask worriedly, looking for Carl behind Rick. "What are we gonna do about it?" Carol says from behind me, she was stirring a mixture in a bowl.

I get up and run outside, breathing in the crisp evening air. I sit on the step and watch Maggie slowly walk up the road. I look in the direction of the forest. Imagining millions of walkers pushing down the wall, trickling in, one by one. Killing each of us, slowly. I shuddered and didn't notice Carl walking towards the house. He was holding Judith in his arms and was looking at me. "Carl! I've been looking for you" I say as I scoot over on the step. "Because it sure looks like" Carl said rather rudely. "What's wrong?" I enquire as I get up and follow him into the house. "Do you ever leave me alone? Oh, I forgot, you're like obsessed with me." He spits in my face, I flinch at his random outbreak. "Seriously?" I say, my voice slowly rising. "Says the guy who kissed me first!" I scream back at him.

Carl places Judith in the couch and runs up the stairs. I huff as I run after him. He storms into his room and slams the door. I fling the door open and it hits the wall. "Oh my god! She's back!" Carl yells into his pillow. "Shut up! What's your deal?! You've been acting weird all week!!" I cross my arms and lean up against the wall. "Nothing is the matter" Carl says flatly. "You haven't been sleeping in our bed, sitting next to me at dinner. Talking to me! You've been ignoring me all week!" Carl glares at me with his blue eyes. "Maybe, you should take a hint" he screams at me before running down the stairs and out the door. I watch him run across the road and out of sight from the window.

Silent tears run down my face as I walk downstairs. I wipe them off with the back of my hand as I enter the kitchen. No one looks up from what they're doing as I sit down at the table. "We could leave tonight, go as far away as possible" Rick suggested. "What if we run into walkers, lots of them?" Tara asks us. I roll my eyes as I listen to them argue. Right now I could really care less about what happens to us. Especially Carl. My face flushes with anger and I drum my fingers irritably. "We should leave tonight" Daryl and Rick agreed.

I lift my head up off the table and look at the others. "We're leaving?" Maggie walked over to me and sat down. "We'll hopefully be able to come back sweetie" she told me. I shrugged her off and stood up. "Why don't you go tell Carl?" Rick asks me. I glare at Rick. "If you aren't aware of what's going on your child's life, we've broken up. And are no longer speaking." With that I swiftly spin on my heel and walk up the stairs to my room.

Downstairs I could hear talking and occasionally someone dropping something. I breathed in a shaky breath as I grabbed a bag. I quickly filled it with the few things I own. On my bedside table is a blurry picture of me and Carl laughing. I scowl and throw the picture against the wall. The glass shatters and falls to the ground. I glance out the window, the sun was slowly setting over the trees. My heart sped up slightly at the sickening feeling of leaving the safety of Alexandria. Roaming the dark and dense forest with walkers lurking at every turn. "Suck it up (Y/N)" I breathe out as I slip on my worn leather jacket.