{Jealousy}

There were some new people at Alexandria. They'd arrived a couple days and Rick and the others had been busy showing them around. They all seemed friendly and there were even a couple of people my age.

The sun shone brightly threw the curtains in Carl and I's room. I groaned as I shaded my eyes with the worn blanket. Carl was still asleep next to me and I poked him. He moaned as well as the sun shone in his blue eyes. He smiled slightly when he saw my probably gross looking face. "Morning" I murmured as I kissed his mouth lightly. "Morning babe" he whispered back. "We should get up, go and help the newbies" I said lightly into his neck. He nodded slowly and I got up. I bent over and threw his pants to him. He slipped them on wordlessly and zipped them up.

I hastily threw on a sweater and some worn leggings. Carl put on a shirt and we walked downstairs, holding hands. "Finally time you love birds got up" Maggie said jokingly. I stuck my tongue out at her. "But we get it, you must be tired from your guys'-um- activities, last night" Glenn said wryly, winking at Carl. My face turned bright red and I flipped Glenn off. Carl smiled at what Glenn said and I rolled my eyes. I let go of Carl's hand and went and grabbed a slice of toast. I took a seat next to Daryl and Carl sat on the other side of me. Daryl was quiet as usual but Carl was going on about something to Glenn.

Rick walked into the kitchen yawning. "Good, you two are finally up" he said gruffly, looking at me and Carl. "You two are gonna help me with something today" he said while getting a glass of water. I nodded absentmindedly as I picked away at my toast. "We're going in five" he stated while he walked out of the room. I sighed and stood up. It looked hazy out and I sighed again. I really didn't feel like doing anything today.

Five minutes later, me, Carl and Rick were standing outside of two houses. Me and Carl were supposed to show around these two kids our age. Rick had walked up to the house and was talking to the kids' parents. I leaned on Carl as I yawned, Carl played with my fingers. Finally Rick stopped talking and two kids trailed after him as they walked down the steps and towards us. I straightened up and wiped my mouth. They were both boys, one of them looked around our uage. He had longish chocolate brown hair, but not as long as Carl's. His eyes were almond coloured and he was wearing a burgundy sweater with a worn pair of jeans. He smiled shyly as he approached us.

"Hi, my names Chris" he said slowly. I smiled and Carl halfheartedly did as well. "This is my younger brother Greg" he said while pointing to the slightly shorter guy behind him. He had shorter hair that was light brown. His eyes were the same colour though and he had glasses on. "Hi, I like your sweater" I said, motioning to Chris's sweater. "Thanks" he said back. Carl was silent and I elbowed him. "Hey" he said after glaring at me. "Ok, be good and don't get into trouble" Rick instructed as he turned on his heel to leave. Carl and I nodded and turned back to Chris and Greg.

"Well, welcome to Alexandria!" I said quickly. Chris smiled again and Greg looked uncomfortable. "Soooo, I guess we'll start showing you around" I mumbled. Carl and I turned on our heels and the other two followed.  As we walked I glanced at Carl, what was his deal? I cleared my throat and grabbed his hand. He squeezed it protectively. "What's your issue?" I whispered hastily, looking back at Chris and Greg. "Nothing" he murmured back. "Really, cause you seemed fine before those two sho-oh my god you're jealous!" I whisper yelled. Carl glared to me and looked over his shoulder. "You're my boyfriend, not Chris" I said. "I'm only your boyfriend cause I'm the only guy up until now, that's your age" he said quietly. "You're my boyfriend because I love you" I said into his ear.

Carl relaxed a bit but tensed up again when Chris walked beside me. "So, well, this is kind of everything" I said, gesturing to our surroundings. "That's Deanna's house, the 'school', the 'field'" Chris and Greg nodded along to what I was saying. "I don't really know what else to do..." I said, kicking a rock with my shoe. Chris looked over at me and smiled slightly, "you have really nice eyes" he murmured. I blushed, "thanks" I said quickly. Carl looked kind of bored and annoyed. "Wanna go get some lunch?" I suggested. Greg and Chris nodded their heads and Carl didn't really say anything. I sighed quietly and I started to walk towards our house.

We all ran up the steps and I opened the door. Sasha and Carol were the only ones in the house. I introduced them to Chris and Greg and Carol offered to make us some lunch. When she had set down our plates of PB&J sandwiches, Chris took a seat next to me. Carl sat on my other side and picked at his bread. Chris devoured his and so did Greg. "Hungry?" I asked with a laugh. Chris pulled his hair away from his face and nodded. "Really good Carol!" I yelled into the other room. "Thanks darlin'" she yelled back. After Carl and I had finally finished our sandwiches I got an idea. "Carl, can you come upstairs with me for a moment" I asked him. Carl glanced at Chris and Greg who were at the moment talking to Sasha about something or rather.

Carl reluctantly followed me upstairs and he followed me into our room. I closed the door and he sat down on the bed. I sat next to him and removed his hat. I threw it on the ground and kissed his neck. "You're my boyfriend Carl and here's to prove it" I whispered. Carl sighed in a happy way as he kissed me. I ran my fingers through his overgrown hair and he grabbed my hip. He pulled me on top of him and slowly left a trail of kisses from my neck, to my jaw and back to lips. "I love you Carl Grimes" I murmured into his neck. He rolled me over, so that he was on top. We continued to kiss and all my worries and annoyance towards Carl disappeared.

About twenty minutes later, after we'd done a bit more than kissing. We had walked back downstairs. Chris and Greg were gone and Maggie and Glenn were in their places. "Where'd Chris and Greg go?" I asked Carol as she walked into the kitchen. Carl had his arm wrapped around my waist and he seemed pretty mellow now. "Their parents wanted them home, they said thanks for everything and they'd see you guys soon." I nodded and took a seat on one of the stools. Carl sat next to me and kissed me lightly. I smiled and pecked his cheek. Rick walked in and we diverted our attention to him. "Show those boys around?" he asked us. Carl nodded, "have fun?" Rick asked us. Carl and I smirked at each other. "Why do you guys look like that?" Maggie asked us questioningly. "Yeah, what were you guys doing up there?" Carol asked us jokingly. Carl glanced at me wryly, "we were just doing stuff, things."
~~~~~~~~
Omg that was baaaad. Anyways I hope u liked it. Have a fantabulous weekend!! TWD will be on.

Song you should try: Sweet Ophelia/Zella Day

-Lily