{Happy Halloween}

There is a chance that by the time I get this published it will already be like November 1 or 2 lol. Sorry if it is. Also, this will be taking place at Alexandria but before everything that happened with Negan.
~~~~~~~~
It was October 31st. At least, that's what Deanna told us at breakfast. She said that they'd be having a party later tonight and that we were welcome to come and browse the costumes at her house. After she'd left, I squeezed Carl's hand in excitement. He glanced at me with a wry smile.

The room was buzzing with excitement. For the last five years, they'd been out beyond the wall fighting. Now they can actually have some fun without having to fear walkers. I know they've been through so much as a group, especially since I've joined them. When I joined them, Rick had just lost his wife. And Carl had just lost his mom.

I let the bad memories fade away as I stood up. Carl trailed after me as I clomped up the stairs noisily. I was still in my 'pajamas' and I wanted to change. Carl and I walked into our room and I pulled open one of the dresser drawers. Carl asked me to give him a shirt and I threw a plaid shirt over my shoulder at him. I stripped off my tank top I was wearing and replaced it with a black sweater. I put on some worn jeans and ran my brush through my hair a few times.

Carl snuck his arms around my waist and kissed my neck. I smiled and turned around. He stared at me with an adorable look. I pecked his lips and threw the brush onto the dresser. "Come on! Let's go find a costume before they're all gone!" I say impatiently as I attempt to drag him. He holds his ground and looks at me an amused look on his face. Eventually he gave in with a smile and followed me out the door. As we walked down the street holding hands, I waved happily to people. "I haven't seen you this happy since we, you know" he said, trailing off. I blushed and pushed him playfully.

As we walked up the steps of Deanna's house. The door was open and we stepped inside. There was a large chest that was overflowing with costumes. I didn't see Deanna or her husband anywhere. I shrugged and knelt down. I pulled a deep red velvet cloak out. I loved it! I also found a long black dress and a witch hat. I placed the hat on my head as I gathered the dress and cloak in my arms. Carl was still sifting through it. "Be something totally adorable!" I gushed at him. He glanced at me and smiled coyly. "We'll see" he murmured.

I walked onto the porch and examined the flowers that were growing. Carl finally emerged with something bundled in his hands. "It's a surprise" he told me. I rolled my eyes and we walked down the old steps. We slowly made our way back to the house. We said nothing to each other. When we got back, Glenn and Maggie were sitting on the steps. Glenn had whiskers and the tip of his nose was coloured in. Maggie looked the same. "Meow" Glenn greeted us with. I burst out laughing and so did Carl. Glenn turned to Maggie, "I told you they'd laugh" he pouted. Maggie tried to hold in her laughter. "Tell-tell Glenn he looks fabulous" Maggie managed  to get out while stifling a laugh.

I turned to Glenn, "you look fabulous" I told him with a smile. Carl nodded to my words. Glenn smiled and stood up, he put both arms around our shoulders and walked a couple feet away from Maggie. He looked kind of serious. "I'm doing this in favour of your dad" he said while looking at Carl. "These are his words not mine," it was hard to take him seriously with that stuff on his face. "No drinking. No breaking any rules, running off, going over the wall. And no-um-fooling-um-around" he finished, looking awkward. I glanced at Carl and he smirked. "My advice, be safe" he said before clapping Carl on the back and waking back to Maggie. I followed him and so did Carl.

The party was to start at five and the clock said it was three. I walked upstairs, not sure where Carl went. I stripped out of my clothes and slipped on the silky black dress. I did it up as best as I could without any help. After, I tied the cloak around my neck and walked over to the mirror. I smiled dangerously at my self before putting my hair in a loose braid. I then took out the scarce amount of makeup I had and applied a small amount to my face. Eventually, I though I looked good enough and I checked the clock. Four forty seven. I slipped on some lace up boots and walked downstairs. Everyone was downstairs in their costume. Except for Daryl and Rick, party poopers. Maggie and Glenn were still cats. Carol had on a white sweater and had a headband in with an attached halo, she was an angel. Michonne wore a black shirt and had on a pair of devil horns. Rosita and Tara were hippies and everyone else was dressed up as well.

I finally noticed, standing by the door, was Carl. He had on a black cloak like thing, a pair of fake glasses and he had some of his hair pushed out of the way so I could see the lightening bolt on his forehead. Judith was in his arms and she was a frog. Carl handed Judith to Rick and pulled out a thin stick. "I'm Harry Potter, if you didn't already know that" he said with a laugh. He knows that I like the books and I smirked. "Your such a nerd" I murmur as I walk up close to him. He smiled, "a nerd that you love" he whispered into my ear. I nodded without and word and kissed him slowly.

"Party's over" Tara yelled as she walked up to us. We pulled apart and I blushed. "Let's get this party started!" she yelled as everyone filed out of the door. Carl wrapped his arms around me and we walked over to where all the noise was coming from. The sun was setting and the sky was alive with bright colours. The party was set in the middle of Alexandria so the walkers would have a hard time knowing where the sound was coming from. I smiled gleefully as I saw everyone in costumes dancing. There was music and a table with food on it. They were playing Thriller and I started to dance. Carl joined in and so did everyone else. After a couple songs I took a break and sat down on one of the chairs on the side. Lights were strewn everywhere so people could see and it I looked pretty.

Carl took a seat next to me. "They did a nice job" he said to me. I nodded as I looked up at the star filled sky. Carl cupped his hand on my cheek and pulled me to him. He kissed me gently but it quickly became more aggressive. I pulled away for a moment. Carl took the opportunity to kiss my neck. I pulled his face back up to mine and we kissed for a bit more. Eventually we decided to go and dance, giving our swollen lips a break. It must've been around ten when Deanna told us that this would be the last song of the night. Don't Stop Believing started to play and I gasped. "I love this song!" I said into Carl's ear. "So do I" he replied. He pulled me a bit closer to him and I wrapped my arms around his neck. We started to dance and sing. When the course came on, we pulled apart and danced like crazy. I laughed as I saw that Glenn had fell over from getting to into it.

When there was like fifty seconds left of the song, Carl pulled me into the middle of the crowd. "Happy Halloween!" he shouted and with that he wrapped his arms around me and dipped me. I laughed when he brought me back up and kissed me. The song ended and everybody clapped. "Happy Halloween Harry" I whispered into his ear. He faux glared at me and we made our way back to the house. I felt tired and I threw off my costume when I got to our room. I slipped on an oversized shirt and climbed into bed. Carl followed me and I snuggled up to him. "Did it live up to your expectations babe?" he asked me quietly, while he played with my hair. "Yeah, it did" I said with a happy sigh. I wrapped my arms around him and rested my head on his chest. "Night, I love you" I murmured as I closed my eyes drowsily. "I love you too" he said sweetly.
~~~~~~~~
Omg I never know how to end these! Hope you liked this Halloween themed imagine. Sorry if you thought it'd be scary and it wasn't lol. Love you all!

Song you should try: Someone New/Hozier

-Lily

Carl Grimes {Imagines}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara