{My youth is running out}

"Get your butts out of bed!" I opened my eyes drowsily to find Tara staring down at me. She laughed and walked out of the room, slamming the door. I groaned and turned over, well attempted too. Carl was half laying on top of me, still somehow asleep. I smiled down at his adorable face. I brushed his hair out of his eyes and ran my fingers through it, trying to untangle some of the knots.

Carl eventually woke up. His blue eyes looking tired. He smiled at me groggily and pushed himself off of me. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. "Morning" Carl said to me as I stood up. "Morning" I replied. I peeked out of the curtain and glanced outside. All around, was light powder-y snow. A thin mist hung over the icy trees and small sprinkles still fell from the grey sky. "Oh my god! It's snowing! Actually snowing!" I yelled excitedly. "Huh?" Carl asked me, throwing the blankets on the bed back. He looked out the window and grinned at me. "I haven't seen snow in so long" he murmured as he pulled on an old pair of jeans. I threw on some leggings and a burgundy sweater. Carl hugged me from behind for a moment. Resting his chin on my shoulder. I squirmed out of his grasp and he threw on a shirt.

I opened our door and was about to step into the hallway when Carl scooped me up into his arms. "Carl" I giggled. He grinned and kissed my lips softly. He carefully made his way downstairs. Mostly everyone was up and in the kitchen due to the weather outside. "Snow day!" Rosita said happily. Rick was sitting by the counter, Judith on his lap. When she saw Carl she excitedly squealed "Carwl!" Everyone smiled and Carl let me down onto the ground. He scooped Judith into his arms and she clapped her hands and buried her head into his shoulder with a delighted laugh. Carl smiled and kissed her head lovingly. I took a seat next to Michonne. "Hey honey, how're you doing today?" I swept a strand of hair behind my ear, "pretty good so far I guess. You?" "Alright, definitely could be worse." I laughed and bit into an apple.

An hour later, I was sitting on the couch, balancing Judith on my knee. Carl was upstairs taking a shower. Usually we showered at the same time, to you know, save water. Judith was laughing about something or rather. I wish I could be so happy all the time. I pulled her closer to my body and she hugged her arms around me. "I want big bwother" she whined into my chest. I patted her head. "Carl will be backdown in a minute" I told her. She pulled away from me and looked into the kitchen. "Carwl! Carwl, where are you?" she yelled. I laughed and shushed her. "Do you love your big brother?" I asked her, trying to distract her from calling him again. She nodded her head with a smile. She stopped for a moment and stared at me. "Do you wuv Carwl?" she asked me in the sweetest voice. "Of course I do" I whispered.

Just as I said that Carl walked into the room. His long hair, still dripping. "Carwl!" Judith cried out. Carl picked her up and sat next to me. "Wanna build a snowman, Judy?" he said in the cutest voice ever. Judith shook her head up and down. He turned to look at me, "wanna build a snowman?" I laughed, "sure, why not."

A bit later, after Carl's hair had dried, we went outside. It was cold and the sky was grey but it wasn't snowing. A fair amount of snow had gathered on the ground. The three of us started to roll the snow into three balls. Eventually, we managed to make all three parts. Carl helped Judith place the middle on the bottom and I placed the head on. "Voila" Carl said proudly. Judith jumped up and down on the ground, pulling at Carl's coat sleeve. "What?" he asked her. "It still not done Carwl! It need eyes and a mouf!" she said, sounding a bit exasperated. Carl and I held back laughs. "And a nose Carwl" I said in a joking voice. Carl looked over at me and pecked my lips. "Ok Judy, you go find his face, you tired us out" Carl said in a faux tired voice. "That's cause you're old!" Judith said, sticking her tongue out at us.

She ran off towards the snow covered garden and I laid down in the snow. Carl did the same. We looked up at the dreary sky, which was now turning a misty black colour. I laid my head on his chest. "Today was fun" I said with a sigh. "Yeah" was all I heard Carl say. I closed my eyes for a moment, only to be woken up due to Judith jumping on top of me and Carl. "Fwosty's done! He's done!" she shouted. We both sat up and looked over at the snowman. He had three lopsided rocks as a mouth. Two pebbles as eyes and a pine cone for a nose. "Good job!" Carl and I said to her. She gleamed and then ran towards the house, yelling, "catch me if you can!" Carl and I looked at each other and then at her. "Want one?" Carl asked me jokingly.

Later that night after we'd had dinner, Carl and I were sitting at the table. Carol had made us hot cocoa and we were silently sipping it. Rick was putting Judith to bed. "Wanna go see if we can see any stars?" Carl murmured. "Sure" I said with a smile. We slipped on our coats and slipped outside without a word. We took a seat on the steps, our cocoa in hand. "I wish I was like Judith sometimes" I said quietly, breaking the silence. We were looking at the cloudy night sky, Carl turned his head to me. "Why?" I stared at my hands. "Well it's just, she hasn't seen all the things we've seen. She doesn't have to worry about all the things we have to worry about. She still has her youth. Mine...ours, is running out." Carl stared at me longingly for a moment. At glanced down at my cup. "Babe, our youth has just begun, no one can take that away from us." He cupped my chin with his hand and kissed me sweetly. I rested my forehead on his, "I love you Carwl" I whispered. "Shut up" Carl said with a laugh. "I love you too, (y/n)."

I kissed him again before pulling away, earning a small groan. "Come on" I said, setting my cocoa on the porch and standing up. "Where are we going?" Carl whined. I rolled my eyes and grabbed his hand. He wrapped his fingers around mine and stood up. I walked us over to the yard again. I plopped down in the cold snow again and laid back. I started to move my hands up and down, my legs as well. "Snow angles?" Carl asked me. I nodded my head. Carl shrugged his shoulders, "ok then, if that's what my darling would like." He laid down as well and mimicked me. And that's how we stayed. Laying in the snow, our clothes getting cold and wet. Laughing and talking. Occasionally making out and than back to making snow angles. We stayed like that until Daryl opened the door and yelled for us to get our crazy butts back into the house and into bed. We laughed and obliged. Grabbing our mugs and dropping our wet coats on the floor by the door. Walking up the stairs, laughing and holding onto each other. We got to our room and shut the door. We stripped out of our wet clothes and climbed into bed with only our underwear on. We kissed for a bit until I decided I was tired and also remembered I didn't want a second Judith.
~~~~~~~~~~~
So idk how this one was. Hope you liked it anyways. It kinda sucked. Next imagine I write. It's gonna be part 2 to you drive me crazy. Have a good weekend! Ps. Sorry for any mistakes

Song you should try: Death Of A Bachelor/Panic At The Disco

-Lily