{Imagine for @tomoskibay}

This imagine was requested by @tomoskibay, I hope you like it!
Pretend that your name is "Armani"
~~~~~~~~~~
Ugh there's Enid and Carl. I glance at them and turn in the opposite direction. I clench my fists and try to forget about them, I know they're watching me. Probably smirking and laughing. Thinking of ways to hurt me, make me cry, make me run. I don't know what I did to make them hate me so much. Maggie and Rick and countless others have told them to cut it out but they won't. I glance down at my wrist while I kept walking. You could still faintly see the scratches and bruise that Enid gave me last week.

I turn a corner and run across the street. I spotted my house and ran for it. I was almost there when Enid and Carl ran in front of me. My breath hitched and I halted. "Where are you going seniorita" Enid said with a mean giggle, pointing fun at my background. I rolled my eyes and tried to walk around them. Carl stepped in front of me, his shaggy hair falling in his eyes. I look around for an adult but I can't see anyone. I clench my fists and glare at him. There's no way around the fact that Carl is gorgeous. His icy blue eyes, smattering of freckles and shaggy brown hair. If he wasn't so mean I probably would've liked him.

"Can you just let me go?" I asked, my voice cracked. Carl smirked and Enid glared at me with her arms crossed. Carl glanced at Enid and shrugged his shoulders. He let me go past him. I sighed and ran up the steps, at least I tried. Enid stuck her foot out and I tripped, hitting my knee on the step. I bit my lip to stop myself from crying. "See ya at dinner" Enid laughed as she walked away. Her and Carl walked away and I watched them. Carl looked back at me and flipped him off.

Later that night I looked out the window. We were eating dinner at Ricks house and Tara and I were to leave for there soon. "I don't feel very hungry" I lied as I turned to face Tara. She was walking out of the kitchen. "Are you sick?" she asked, cocking her head. I shrugged my shoulders, "I guess you could say that" I murmured. "Huh?" Tara said as she put a coat on. "Is someone bothering you? Cause I can beat the crap out of them if you want" she said comfortingly. I laughed quietly, "I don't think Rick would like that very much..." I mumbled.

Tara walked over to me and wrapped her arm around my shoulder. "Is Carl bugging you?" she asked me slowly. I glanced down at my bruised wrist and pulled my sleeve over it with my fingers. I didn't say anything. I stared at the ground as Tara waited for an answer. I eventually nodded my head slowly. "Him a-and Enid" I murmured. She squeezed my shoulder, "what do they do?" she asked. "Make fun of me..." I trailed off as I lifted my sleeve up. Tara's eyes widened as she saw my arms. "Carl does this to you?!" she said, her voice getting louder. "N-no, usually it's Enid who does that to me" I whispered.

"I'm gonna talk to Rick about it" Tara finally said. "Please don't!" I begged as she handed me my coat. "Come on, we're gonna be late" Tara said as she opened the door. I stood in the doorway as I watched her walk down the steps. "Armani?" Tara asked. I wiped my nose and slammed the door as I followed her. When we got to Ricks house I grabbed Tara's arm before she could go inside. "Please don't tell, it'll make it worse, I-I'll deal with it on my own" I told Tara. She gave me a sad look but opened the door and went inside.

Everyone was sitting down when we came in. Carl and Enid were sat next to each other. Enid was whispering something to Carl as I sat down. She smirked at me and took a sip of her water. I ignored them and tried to make the best of the night. I laughed at Glenn's jokes. Smiled at Michonnes stories of the day. Thanked Carol for dinner. No one suspected a thing. We were eating desert when I caught Carl staring at me. Enid was laughing about something that Rosita had told her. I glared at Carl and watched in a jealous rage as Ros and Enid continued to talk. Rosita was mine, she was like my sister. I wanted to scream at her. Of course it hurt even more that Ros didn't know about Enid and me. I quickly finished off my ice cream and excused myself.

I walked outside and let the chilly night air cool me down. I sat down on the porch where no one could see me and put my head in my hands. I let a few tears fall from my eyes. "They should call you crybaby" Enid snickered as she saw me. I sighed in anger and raised my head. My curly brown hair tumbling into my face. Enid rolled her eyes and sat down on the railing. "Where's Carl?" I finally asked her, trying not to be scared. She shrugged her shoulders. "Probably getting ready for tonight" she said, leaning her head to the side and smiling to herself. Carl and Enid were two years older than me, I still didn't think they were old enough to do what Enid was implying to.

"Oh really?" I said shakily. Enid smiled meanly at me. "I'm gonna make sure you can hear us all the way at your house!" she said in a voice that made her seem super nice. I rolled my eyes, feeling a burst of confidence. "My condolences to Carl" I smirked. Enid narrowed her eyes at me. I tried to wash away the jealous feeling I had towards the idea of her and Carl. Enid jumped down off the railing and walked over to me. She grabbed my wrists and pressed her sharp nails into them roughly. I whimpered in pain and tried to wriggle out of her grasp. She held on tightly and twisted my skin. Her eyes shone as she looked at me with delight.

I finally escaped her grasp and took a leap of faith. I slapped Enid-hard. She looked at me with disbelief as she raised her hand to her cheek. Her cheek was a blazing red. "You bitch! You stupid, worthless, retarded, ugly, slut!" she screamed at me. I took a step back from her, scared that she was gonna hurt me again. "Enid, what the hell?!" Carl said, along with Maggie, Glenn and Tara. Enid held her cheek with her hand, trying to look like the innocent one.

I shook my head at the others. "Get the hell away from her! NOW!" Maggie yelled fiercely. Enid looked at Carl with a confused and betrayed look. Carl looked away. Enid huffed and ran past the adults and down the street. I burst into tears after she left. Maggie came over and pulled me into a hug. Carl stood there awkwardly, a guilty look on his face. "It's ok, we won't let her hurt you anymore" Maggie cooed in my ear. I pulled away and cradled my arm. "We'll get those checked out in the morning" Maggie told me. I nodded my head. "I just wanna get home" I murmured. I walked over to the other three. "Armani...can I talk to you alone?" Carl asked me. I glanced at the others. "Don't you dare lay a finger on her" Glenn warned him. "And don't you dare say anything mean either" Maggie chimed in.

Carl nodded his head. "Lets go up to my room, it's freezing out here" he said. I followed Carl into the house, up the stairs and into his room. "I wasn't as scared of Carl as I was Enid. Carl was more of a tag along, he didn't cause any real damage. We walked into his small room and he shut the door. I stood awkwardly by the wall. Before I knew what was happening, Carl had me up against the wall, his surprisingly soft lips on mine. I didn't know what to do. I was only thirteen, I've never been kissed before! I let my instincts overcome me and I shut my eyes. After a few moments Carl pulled away.

"Oh god, I'm SO sorry" Carl began. When Carl kissed me that's when I realized that I actually liked this stupid boy. Carl brushed his hair out of his eyes nervously as he paced around. "I really did come up here to apologize...but I just like you to goddamn much to resist kissing you anymore. I blushed at his hurried words. "I told Enid to stop, but she wouldn't. I didn't know what to do, I felt horrible but I wanted to fit in" Carl rambled on. "Carl?" I said, causing him to stop. "I forgive you, it's Enid that should be apologizing" I told him. He looked at me and then the ground. "I just feel so bad" he sad sadly. I walked over to him and raised his face to mine. "You can feel as bad as you want later, but right now I think I need another kiss" I whispered into his ear.

Carl smiled lightly and leaned in towards me. Our lips connected and I tiny blossom of happiness erupted in my chest. Carl's hands found my dark hair and his hands got lost in my curls. I threw his hat off and tangled my hands in his hair. I pulled away and breathed heavily. "Let's take it slow Grimes, ok?" I said with a tiny grin. I started towards his door but Carl caught my hand. I glanced back at him and he raised my wrist to his lips. He softly kissed my wrist, every place that Enid had hurt. A tear fell from my eye as Carl let go of my arm. "Goodnight Carl" I murmured as I opened the door. "Goodnight Armani, I'll make it up to you" he said. I smiled and walked down the stairs.
~~~~~~~~~
Soooo that was my first request! Thanks tomoskibay for requesting that one, I had fun writing it. I hope it's something along the lines of what you wanted lol. Hope you guys have a fantastic New Years!

Song you should try: Body Talk/Foxes

-Lily