{What if this is just the start pt 2}

Negan smiled at us coldly. I looked up at him fearfully, my whole body shaking. I turned my head to sneak a look at Rick and he looked terrified. Negan walked slowly around, looking at each of our faces, probably wondering what they'd look like bashed in. He stopped at me and crouched down. He cradled his baseball bat in his arms. "Well well well" he said with a smirk. I took a deep breath and stared at him, hoping he couldn't see the fear in my eyes. "Aren't you a pretty one" he said, almost in a whisper. He leaned in close to my face, his hot breath tickling my neck in a an uncomfortable way.

"Your almost so pretty that I wish I save you for myself..." my breath caught in my chest as he slowly whispered myself. He nonchalantly stood up and continued to stare at me. "But, that would just be unfair, to you know, pick favourites." I quivered while I listened to everything he was saying. "It's a shame" he said with a sigh. With that he took his bat and swung it right at my head. Everyone let out stifled screams and whimpers. Right before it could bash into my skull, he jerked it away with a coy smile. Carl was shaking as he looked at me with fear.

Negan walked back to the centre, chuckling to himself. "This, this is Lucille" he yelled while he indicated to his bat. "And she is awesome" he yelled, emphasizing the word awesome. No one said anything as he talked. "Now, let's get down to it. Who's that guy you call your leader?" The man who had spoken to us earlier spoke up. "This is the man, boss" he grabbed the collar of Ricks jacket. Negan smirked and leisurely walked over. He once again crouched down, becoming face to face with Rick. "You killed my people."

Rick looked at him, beads of sweat dripping from his hair. "And when I sent my people to kill your people for killing mine. You killed more of my people!" My brain was swirling as I tried to comprehend what was going to happen. I needed Carl, I needed him to for the millionth time, tell me it'll be ok. Negan stood up and adjusted his leather jacket. He pointed Lucille at Rick, "not cool man. Not cool!" Negan took a step back so he could look at all of us again. "And for that, someone's gonna have to pay" he said with a small smile.

He raised his eyebrow and walked over to Maggie who looked even worse than before. Her closely cropped hair, fell in her eyes as she raised them to look at Negan. "Holy crap, you look like hell!" he yelled. I wanted to scream at him to leave her alone but it looked like Glenn was gonna beat me to it. Negan traced his finger down Lucille. "I might as well put you out of your misery now!" He raised Lucille, "NO!" Glenn shouted loudly. Negan turned his head and let Lucille drop. "What'd you say boy?" he asked with a scowl. He walked over and kicked Glenn in the ribs. Glenn keeled over as Negan walked away.

He swung Lucille back forth as he whistled and looked at us. He walked to the end of the line and stopped at Carl. A tear rolled down my face as I prayed to god that he wouldn't hurt him. "Wow, now you like someone who has definitely been to hell and back." Carl glared up at him. Negan leaned down and flicked his hat. "Maybe, I'll pick you, you look like someone who wouldn't be missed." "Just leave him alone!" Rick shouted. Negan cocked his head and looked at Rick. "This your boy?" he enquired. He stepped back and studied their faces. "Oh this is definitely your boy!" He studied the rest of our faces and his stare landed on me. He pointed his bat at me and then at Carl.

"Oh! And you two, you two are a thing. Aren't you?" he asked with a laugh. "Man am I feeling lucky tonight" he yelled as he swung Lucille over his shoulder. He walked down the line back to me and stood over me. "So, are you two, lovers?" he whispered down to me. I stared at the ground, ignoring his obnoxious question. He nodded his head and took a step back. "I asked you, are you and the boy, lovers?" He laughed and clutched his sides. "Go to hell!" I spit at him. He cocked an eyebrow, "oh honey, I've been there already and it's quite nice to be honest."