{Before he cheats}

"Enid looks nice today" Carl said as we passed her on the street. I turned my head and scowled at her as we kept walking. I didn't like Enid. Carl was kinda friends with her but I just thought she was a bitch. Enid glared back at me. I gripped Carl's arm and looked down at me. "What're you doing?" he asked me. "I loosened my grip slightly as I looked around. I saw Ron walking down the street. "Ron looks nice today" I said happily. "Are you trying to make me jealous?" Carl whispered. "Not intentionally" I said with a smirk. I don't why I was trying to make Carl mad. Oh wait yes I do, Enid. I mean she climbs over that wall a million times, why can't she slip and break her neck, or maybe get chased by a hungry walker? Just saying. We continued walking down the street, Carl's grip had loosened on my hand and he looked kinda pissed off.

Enid made me do dumb stuff due to jealousy. Usually I'd get really protective, snarky, defensive. A couple weeks ago when Carl had been talking to Enid after dinner I asked if I could talk to him. We went upstairs and I continued to strip in front of Carl until I was fully naked. And well you can figure out the rest. But the thing is I'm only this way because I love him.

We finally got to my house that I shared with Tara and Carol. Carl dropped my hand when I got inside. "I gotta go help my dad with something" Carl murmured. "Look I'm sorry" I said as I grabbed his hand. He took it back and stepped outside on to the porch. He ran down the steps and up the street. I stood in the doorway as I watched him go. My eyes filled with tears. I sniffed and sat down at the island. I laid my head on the cool granite and closed my eyes. When I opened my eyes back up, I realized that an hour had passed. I sat up straight and rubbed my eyes. "Oh my god" I mumbled as I stood up. That's when I remembered Carl. I rubbed my eyes again as I stepped towards the door.

I opened it up and walked outside. The air was a bit chillier than before. I quickly walked down the stairs and glanced around. I didn't see him anywhere. I started to jog up the road looking around. That's when I saw Carl. He was sitting on the bench by the pond. Enid was sitting next to him. It looked like they were only talking. I walked a bit closer. Then I noticed his hand was placed over hers. Then he started to slowly lean closer towards her. I gasped and a tear slid down my cheek as he lightly pressed his lips against hers. I wiped my cheek.

Carl looked up and then he noticed me. His face was red and he looked guilty. "(Y-Y/N)" he stuttered. Standing up and tripping over Enid. Tears blurred my vision and I took a step backwards. I tripped over someone and when I looked up I saw that it was Ron. I glanced at Carl quickly and before thinking about what I was doing I grabbed Rons cheek and kissed him deeply. I pulled away from him, wiped my lips and ran back to my house. When I got home I slammed the door and locked it for good measure. Carol was standing at the counter with a mixing bowl in front of her.

"Hey swee-what happened?" she asked as she rushed over. I stood by the door, tears free falling from my eyes, she lip quivered and I stared at the ground. I glanced up and Carol and sobbed. She wrapped me in a tight hug and I cried into her shoulder. "What happened?" she asked again. "E-Enid" was all I had to say. "Oh" was all Carol said. I pulled away and wiped my face. "Why don't you go upstairs?" Carol asked me softly. "I'll call you down when dinners ready." I nodded and shuffled upstairs.

I awoke to someone knocking on my door. I was gonna shout come in when I remembered I locked the door. I sighed and stared at the roof for a moment. They knocked again, "(Y/N)...please let me in...I'm so sorry" I heard a familiar voice plead. My throat got tight as I heard Carl's voice crack. I stood up and inched towards the door. I heard him slump against the other side. "Please, I don't love Enid. I barely even like her" he murmured. I wiped my nose and fell against the door, the floor feeling cold. I leaned my head against the door and closed my eyes. "Carl..." I began to say. There as silence. "Why'd you do it?" I asked him sadly. "Because I'm stupid and I was pissed off, that's why." He finally said.

I looked down at my hands. "I hate Ron, I couldn't stand you even thinking about him" he blurted out. I smirked. "The same goes for Enid" I mumbled back to him. "I-I'm just scared that you're going to go and do something like that again. Or even worse, leave me" I told him quietly. There was silence for a couple seconds. "(Y/N), I'm still here, and I'm gonna be here until your so sick of me you can barely stand me" he said quietly. I laughed. "And I'm still crazy in love with you and will still be crazy in love with you until you decide to leave me" he whispered.

A tear dropped from my eye and I smiled at the floor. I pulled myself up off the ground and unlocked the door. I opened the door slowly and Carl stood up. I gave him a sideways smile. "Hey" I whispered. Carl's eyes looked red and he returned my sideways smile. He took a step forward and I took a shaky breath. Carl grabbed my hands and laced our fingers together. I rested my forehead on his and closed my eyes. "I'm sorry" I whispered. "So am I" I heard Carl say. I opened my eyes and pulled Carl over to my bed. I sat down and Carl followed. I looked in his eyes for a moment and leaned in and kissed him softly. Carl smiled and started to kiss me back. He grabbed my cheek and started to deepen the kiss.

He pushed me down and I threw his hat off. He his hand trailed from my cheek down to the hip. I ran my hands threw his gorgeous hair as he began to kiss my jaw. "Promise you won't go kissing anymore bitches?" I said with a sigh. Carl smiled as he lightly kissed the skin under my ear. I promise he murmured as he laid a kiss on my neck. He made a trail of kisses back to my lips. "Promise you won't go kissing that douche?" he mumbled. I smirked and began kissing his neck, "I promise" I whispered as I began to suck on his neck. He moaned and moved my way back to his lips.

Forty-five minutes later Carl and I made our way back downstairs. Carl and I held hands as we made our way back down the stairs. His face looked slightly red and a bit sweaty. I smirked and kissed his cheeks. He pecked my lips and buried his face in my shoulder. I giggled and pushed him away. "I see you guys have made up" Carol said with a tiny smirk. I rolled my eyes and sat down at the table. "Your dads ok with you eating here Carl?" Carol asked as she set down the plates. Carl nodded and I glanced over at him with a smile. He smiled back, his blue eyes sparkling. And that's when I knew that this was the boy I was going to marry. Have children with. Spend the rest of my days with. He was sitting right next to me and I couldn't be happier.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
So how was that? Idk I think it was ok. Sorry it took me so long to publish. Oh my god there's only 4 days till Christmas! Im gonna have a Christmas themed imagine up before Christmas. Well have a good rest of the week!

Song you should try: Make Me/Noah Cyrus

-Lily