{You drive me crazy pt.2}

So this is a part two to my imagine, you drive me crazy. I finally started writing it lol. Hope you enjoy! Ps, I'm gonna be changing the povs a lot in this one. Sorry for any mistakes.
~~~~~~~~~
It felt like we'd been driving for forever. I was starving and the zucchini that Carl and I choked down didn't help. Carl had whined and said that it was disgusting but I finally convinced him after saying that I'd never 'change his bandage' again. Jesus had been pretty quiet the entire journey. I didn't know him well and neither did Carl.

"It seems like we're getting closer" Jesus murmured to us. Carl and I looked up from our conversation we were having and turned our attention to him. "We should try and get off around now, follow by foot the rest of the way" he told us. I exchanged a small glance with Carl. Carl stood up and stumbled over to Jesus. I followed. "Are you sure? We could hide again and when they come to unload, we could kill them all" Carl said. Jesus was silent for a moment, "its to much of a risk, we want to be as quiet as possible. Don't want any attention drawn to us."

Carl rolled his eyes and sighed, I glared at him and lightly smacked his chest. He glared back at me. "Ok, now would probably be a good time to get off" Jesus told both of us. I nodded my head and watched as Jesus gracefully leapt from the car and tucked and rolled to safety. Anxiety built in my stomach, I turned to Carl. "I can't do this" I said quickly to him. Carl pulled me to his chest, "yes you can, you're the bravest person I know" he whispered into my ear. I scrunched my eyes up and took a deep breath. And then without even thinking about it, I ran to the mouth of the truck, jumped out and tried my best to copy Jesus. Except, I ended up scraping my knee, pretty bad. I sat down on the side of the road and hugged my knee to my chest. Jesus came running down the road towards me and Carl had just jumped out. "Oh my god (Y/N)! Are you ok?" Jesus asked me as he approached me, panting.

I looked at my knee and it was bleeding and bits of rock were lodged in it. It hurt like a bugger. I bared with it though and nodded my head. I heard Carl running up to me, breathing heavily. "Babe! What happened?" I shook my head and squeezed my knee tighter. Carl dropped down next to me and kissed my head. "Can you walk?" he asked me gently. "I think so" I said quietly. Carl turned his attention to Jesus who was standing above us. "This is all your fault!" Carl said to him. Jesus raised an eyebrow, "my fault?! How?!" he asked Carl angrily. Carl stood up and I tried to catch his hand but he shook me off. I hated when Carl got angry. Which was a lot to be honest.

"Yeah, if we'd stuck to my plan, then (Y/N) wouldn't be hurt!" Carl spat at him. Jesus glared at Carl. "Your genius plan would've got all of us killed!" Jesus said madly. "Guys! Stop! We lost the truck and we have to get going before dark!" I screamed at them. They both turned to me silently. "Lets go" I told them flatly. I shakily stood up and my knee wobbled. Carl rushed over and helped me stand. I smiled lightly at him. He laced our fingers and we began our trek to the saviours.

We finally made it. The sun was slowly setting and my knee felt like it was on fire. Carl had carried me for about an hour but I had made him put me down. Now we were here, and I had no idea what we were supposed to do. All I knew was that I needed to find my dad. We hid in the bushes and watched as the 'saviours' unloaded all the trucks. Eventually there was only one truck left and about five guys unloading it. I turned to say something to Carl but he wasn't there. Panicking, I looked around for him. That's when I saw him inching his way over to the truck and the guys. "Carl!" I whisper yelled. Jesus glanced at me and then where I saw looking. "Oh god" he groaned under his breath. We took off after Carl. He was still far ahead and it was hard for me to run.

That's when we heard the gunshots. Five. One after another. All the men dropped dead, practically at Carl's feet. My eyes widened. Carl you stupid idiot! I thought in my head. I'm pretty sure that's what Jesus was thinking as well. I hobbled over to Carl and smacked him across the face. Carl's cheek turned bright pink and I immediately regretted it. "What the hell was that for?!" Carl yelled. I glared at him and gestured towards the dead men. I was about to say something when I heard someone approach us. "Well, well, well. What do we have here?"