{Merry Christmas}

Sorry for any mistakes
~~~~~~~~~
Clatter! Bang! Someone yelling. People laughing. My eyes open wide and I squint immediately as light pours in through the window. I throw my arm across my face and groan. I roll over and land on my other pillow. After laying in my bed for ten minutes and listening to the people downstairs I get up. I shuffle over to my dresser and pull on a sweater and leggings. I pull my hair into a loose, messy ponytail and I venture downstairs. Almost everyone is in the kitchen or dining room. In the kitchen, Carol, Maggie, Rosita, Sasha and Carl were all furiously mixing ingredients into bowls. In the dining room, Glenn, Daryl, Tara, Rick and Eugene were all making what looked like ornaments.

I stood in the hall and watched them for a moment. I giggled when I saw Glenn get mad because Ricks ornament looked better than his. Rosita looked up. "Finally, the princess had awoken. She said with a grin, flour smudged on her cheek. I laughed and walked over to the counter. "Hey" Carl said, not looking up. "Hey" I said back. Carl and I had known each other for since we were thirteen. He's like my best friend. "What're you making?" I ask him slowly. "Um...to be honest I have no idea" he said, giving me a dimpled smile. I tucked a loose lock of hair behind my ear and smiled back.

"Well do you want any help?" I said as I walked over to Maggie. "Yeah sure" Carl said, looking down at his cook book. I laughed. "So, what exactly is going on?" I asked Maggie. She glanced up at me, "mornin' sweetie" she said. "Morning" I replied back. "Oh, and well apparently, if Deanna's calendar is right, tomorrow's Christmas" she told me with a bright smile. I looked at the counter for a minute. "Wow, I haven't celebrated Christmas in forever!" I said excitedly. "I knew you'd be excited" she said, flipping the page in her book. I smiled and walked back to Carl. I was so happy. I wrapped my arms around Carl's neck from behind and smiled before blowing a raspberry onto his neck.

Carl jumped in surprise and whirled around. He smiled when he saw it was me. "What was that for?" He asked me with a laugh. I shrugged my shoulders. He handed me a measuring cup and a bag of sugar. "I need a cup of that" he murmured as he read the page. I scooped a cup of the sugar up and poured it into the bowl. Carl stirred everything in the bowl up. I watched him as he did it. I just noticed how cute he looks when he's concentrating-wait he's your best friend. I scratched at my wrist while Carl poured everything into a pan. "Done" he said to Carol, Carol came over and inspected it before smiling and placing it in the oven.

"You two go do something" Rick told us. Him, Abraham, Daryl and Glenn were all standing by the door, putting their shoes on. "Where're you going?" Carl asked. "Just helping Deanna out with something, be back in a bit." Carl shrugged as they walked outside. I wandered upstairs and Carl followed me. We went into Carl's room and I flung myself onto his bed. "I'm so bored of this place" I whined. Carl laid down beside me and looked over at me. "Same, there's nothing to do other than do jobs for people" he said in an annoyed voice. I laughed. Carl smiled at me and looked up at the roof. I glanced over at him and playfully punched him. "What was that for?" Carl asked in a faux hurt voice. I shrugged and lightly punched his shoulder again.

"That's it" Carl yelled with a laugh. He pounced on me and started tickling my sides and stomach. I laughed and screamed for him to stop. He continued tickling me and I curled up into a ball, tears streaming down my face from laughing so hard. Carl fell back onto the bed with grin. I breathed heavily as I stood up and walked over to the window. "Oh my god! It's snowing!" I said excitedly as I pointed outside. Carl sat up and looked. "Let's go" he said, grabbing my hand. We ran down the stairs and threw on our shoes. I grabbed a coat and we ran outside. I stood in the middle of the yard, looking up at the sky as tiny white flakes fell onto my face. I stuck my tongue out.Carl did the same and we stood there, looking at the sky, snow falling on our tongues and not a care in the world.

Eventually after Michonne yelled at us, we came in. Carl shook his hair and water splattered everywhere. Carol got after him and made him wipe up all the water. I hung my coat and placed my boots on the carpet. Carl and I walked in and stopped in the entrance to the kitchen. Tara was sitting at the table. She looked up and burst out laughing. "What?" I asked her. Michonne looked up and laughed as well. I looked up and noticed that someone had hung mistletoe right above where we stood. I blushed and Carl did the same. "Come on you to" Tara said with a smile. I glanced at her and then at Carl. He shrugged his shoulders and before I knew what was happening he had his lips on mine. His lips were so soft and gentle. Yet really cold. The moment ended all to soon. Carl pulled away and I was left wanting more.

"I uh-I have to go to room" I murmured, my cheeks flaming. I dashed up the stairs and shut my door. I fell on my bed and buried my face in my pillow. I screamed into it before I fell into a light sleep. "(Y/N)! Get up!" I heard someone say. I opened my eyes groggily and noticed it was dark outside. "Come on" Michonne told me from my doorway. I yawned and stood up. We walked downstairs. I saw that they had hung some of the ornaments they had made this morning. "It looks so nice in here!" I exclaimed. They all thanked me. "Everyone get your coats on" Michonne ordered. I glanced at Carl who didn't look at me. He was probably regretting that he ever kissed me. I slipped on my coat without questions and threw on my boots. When everyone was done, Michonne led us outside. We all walked down the street. The snow still lightly falling. Eventually we stopped in the park that was in the middle of Alexandria.

I noticed that someone had put up a Christmas tree. And had donned it with lights and ornaments. I gasped and smiled. I hadn't seen a Christmas tree in forever. Rick, Abe, Daryl and Glenn all stood proudly in front of it. "Your welcome! Glenn told us. We all laughed and thanked them. Soon, almost everyone from Alexandria had crowded around the tree. Someone had even put on a Christmas album. We all sang along to the songs. "Hark the Herald Angels sing!" We all shouted out with happiness. Carl stood beside me, I looked over at him and he looked over at me. I smiled. He smiled back. That's when I felt his hand on mine, he wrapped his fingers around my cold hand and I squeezed his hand with a smile. The CD ended and everyone applauded. "It's midnight!" I heard someone shout. "MERRY CHRISTMAS!" Everyone yelled, throwing their hats and mitts into the air.

Carl turned to me, "Merry Christmas, (Y/N)" and with that he cupped my cheek and kissed me. It was a bit rougher this time, not as gentle. I loved it. I kissed him back, his tongue slid along my lower lip begging for an entrance and I gladly let him in. And that's how my Christmas started. Carl and I standing in the middle of a crowd, kissing. Doing the simplest thing a person could do to show feelings. I pulled away and kissed his cheek before resting my forehead on his. I looked into his amazing blue eyes. "Merry Christmas Carl" I whispered before leaning in and kissing him again.
~~~~~~~~~~
I finished this 50 minutes before Christmas! Omg anyways, first off merry Christmas everyone! I really hope you all have an amazing Christmas! Second, I hope you liked this imagine, it was kinda cheesy and short but whatever. Also I wish you all a happy New Years and an awesome 2017. Thanks you all!

Song you should try: Cosmic Love/Florence and the Machine

-Lily