{What if this is the end}

So for this imagine I'm going to be taking Season 6 episode 16 and season 7 episode 1 of TWD and kind of making it my own while adding (Y/N) into it. Hope you enjoy! PS, let's pretend Enid doesn't exist;)
~~~~~~~~~~
"We have to get Maggie medical attention" Rick told us as he paced the kitchen. I was sitting on Carl's lap on a chair as the sick feeling in my stomach grew. Everyone watched Rick as he ran his fingers through his hair nervously. "We should leave in an hour, Eugene and I'll go get the RV ready. The rest of y'all, grab guns and anything else we'll need for the ride to HillTop.

We all got up and started running around hurriedly. Carl and I climbed the stairs to our room. I felt like puking and I sat down. "Don't worry" Carl sighed as he sat down beside me and slowly rubbed my back. I relaxed slightly and I leaned into him. We sat hugging for a moment before packing a bag. "It's just, what if-what if Maggie dies?" I murmur as I stuff a jacket into the bag. Carl tilted his head slightly and kissed my head. "She'll get the help she needs, she will survive."

After about thirty minutes Carl and I made our way downstairs. Sasha was holding Judith and Carl took her from her. Judith was wrapped in one of Carl's plaid shirts. I smiled at how adorable she was and Carl did as well. Carl sat down with her and she looked up at him with her big blue eyes. Carl took some of his shirt in his hands and laughed, "now that's my kind of princess" he whispered. I nudge him gently, "I thought I was your princess" I say smugly with a laugh. "You're both my princesses" he murmured as he kissed my lips sweetly. Judith screeched with delight and clapped her hands. We pulled away and smiled at how cute she was.

A moment later, Rick walked in. "Do you guys have everything? Guns?" He asked us quickly. I nodded stiffly, "good, we're leaving in five. Go put your stuff in the RV." Me and Carl stood up and Carl kissed Judith's head lightly. I took her and hugged her before handing her to Rick. Rick stood by the door as Maggie slowly made her way to the RV. Outside, the others were milling around waiting. Abraham got in the drivers seat as he saw Maggie making her way towards them. I grabbed Carl's hand and we said goodbye to Gabriel who had taken Judith from Rick. Rick and Gabriel exchanged some words that me and Carl couldn't hear. The RV grumbled to life and Carl and I helped Maggie into the back. When she got in, we directed her to where Sasha had built a small bed on the couch. Maggie smiled gratefully and sat down. Rick jumped into the RV just as Abraham had started driving. As some Alexandrian's opened the gate for us, I clutched Carl's hand as I looked back at our home. Hoping to god we would all return alive.

After we had drive down the road for a few miles, Rick took Abrahams place. So far we hadn't seen more than three walkers and no humans. Carl and I were sitting at the small table, keeping an eye on Maggie who was asleep on the couch. Maggie's eyes snapped open and I jumped up. "Is everything ok?" I ask worriedly as I crouch down next to her. I push her sweaty, cropped hair, out of her eyes as she slowly nods. "I-I just need Glenn" she mumbled to me hoarsely. "You'll see him soon" I coo as she closes her eyes.

I glanced behind my shoulder at Carl who was watching me. I stood up and wiped my mouth with my sleeve before going into the small washroom. I placed my hands on both sides of the sink and looked into the mirror. My eyes looked tired and bloodshot, my hair looked greasy and messy as it hung in a loose ponytail. My lips were chapped and my cheeks looked pale and sallow. "God, I'm a freaking mess" I whisper. I hear a knock on the door and I slowly open it.

Carl was standing outside, "dad said for us to come up front" he paused for a moment. "You sure you're ok? No offence but you've looked better." I cross my arms and stare at him icily. "For the umpteenth time, I'm fine" I reply. I try to walk past him, but he grabbed my arm. He leaned in close to me for a moment, "a-are you pregnant?" he whispered. I gasp and pull away from him. "No I'm not pregnant, thank you very much!" I snap. With that I glide I past him and go up front. When I get up front, I look out the window.