{That's not my name}

In this imagine Rosita is your sister. Tara also never left on a run in season 6
~~~~~~~~~
The day had come. Negan had dutifully showed up at Alexandria to demolish our supplies in order to show his dominance. As if he needed to do that. I wasn't there when he and the others showed up. Neither was Rosita or Carl. We were on a run and had arrived back shortly after.

Rosita pulled the old car up to the gates. She stopped for a moment as the three of us looked around anxiously and a bit confused. "They're early" Rosita muttered as she drove into Alexandria. I watched as saviour after saviour scoured the houses and land. Car after car were continuously loaded up with our things.

We jumped out of the car and stood there watching. Rosita looked royally pissed as she glared at on lookers. I grabbed Carl's hand and glanced at my sister worriedly. She can be so stubborn and thick headed sometimes. Who knows what's going on through her mind. My thoughts broke as I noticed someone walking towards us. It wasn't Negan, thank god, but it was Dwight. Rosita brushed a strand of wavy brown hair out of her eyes. Dwight looked a bit entertained as he looked us all over. "Rosit-ah" he finally says with a smirk. Reaching for something inside the car but Rosita instinctively slammed the door shut. She leaned against the car.

Carl and I watched unamused. I shaded my eyes and felt Carl place his hat on my head. I looked back and squeezed his hand. Carl and Rosita were the only two people I cared about. I needed them and they needed me.

Dwight continued to talk to Rosita or Rosit-ah as he pronounced it. Her face contorted with annoyance and aggravation. I wanted him to leave her alone. So me being me, I chose the subtle way to handle the situation. I dropped Carl's hand and took a few steps over to him. "Hey, Dwight-ah" I said, emphasizing the ah. He cocked an eyebrow at me. "What do you want?" I cocked an eyebrow back, anger starting to take over. "I want you to leave her alone" I flatly stated. "Or what?" He taunted, crossing his arms.

I glanced at Rosita, her eyes glinting with slight amusement. "Or else" I almost whispered as I raised my left foot and brought it up to his crotch as hard as I could. Rosita let out a snort of approval as he turned green and fell to the pavement. I turned back to Carl and he smiled at me. I hugged him and he nestled his face in my shoulder. Rosita stood protectively beside us as a small group of saviours and Alexandrians started to form around a pained Dwight.

I lifted my head and pulled away from Carl to look at the crowd, feeling no shame. That's when the three of us noticed a familiar leather clad, baseball bat wielding man. Negan. That name and face and manner forever etched in my, and everyone else's, heads. "Well, well, well. What do we have here?" he rubbed his chin and pointed Lucille at Dwight who was still sitting on the ground. I gulped and grabbed Carl's and Rosita's hands.

We all looked at each other slowly. Guilt starting to overtake me. I was about to answer when I heard someone speak up from the crowd. "It was me" Tara said, walking up to us. I sighed a breath of relief but guilt still clawed at me. Tara gave me a reassuring glance. "He was pissing me of so..." she gestured to her foot as she kicked it out in front of herself. Negans cold eyes narrowed at her and us. "Whatever" he muttered turning around to face his people. "Get back to work!!! We have places to be and people to see" he said, smirking before sauntering off.

Carl and I walked back to his house. Hoping no one was there. Thank god there wasn't. I hadn't been alone with Carl for so long and with everything that's happened and is still happening, I needed to relax. I locked the door with a sly grin. Carl practically dragged me up to his room. We shut the door and he immediately pushed me down on the bed. "I don't know how long we have" he murmured into my neck. I smiled at his touch. If only people knew what we got up to. I felt like I was breaking a million rules with Negan here and everything.

I kissed Carl's soft lips and his hands already were trailing down to my pants. "Eager much?" I said with a smirk. Carl didn't answer, he pulled away and started to kiss my neck as I threw my head back on the pillow. Carl unbuttoned my shirt and threw it on the ground. He almost had my jeans off when we heard yelling outside. Lots of yelling. We both shot up. Carl went to the window and peeked outside. "Rose is down there" he said quickly. My eyes widened as I threw my pants back on and my unbuttoned shirt. I ran down the stairs and tried to button my shirt at the same time.

Carl quickly followed behind me as I threw open the front door. No shoes on and a randomly buttoned shirt. Just great. I saw a group of saviours, Rosita and a few people from Alexandria. I noticed Rick as well. I ran up to all of them. Rosita had a gun pointed at one of the saviours and he did the same to her. "Give it back!" She growled at him. It looked like Rick was trying to talk her out of this but she wouldn't listen.

Everything was so loud and my head throbbed as I pushed my way past people to Rose. "Rose!" I shouted amongst people. She glanced at me and her mouth formed a small o. Her eyes looked sorry. She raised her hands and dropped the gun. Negan ordered his man to drop his as well and everyone started to leave. I ran up to her. "What was all that about?!" I asked. She pulled me into a hug and sobbed into my shoulder. "They took all of mom and dads stuff. A couple things of Abe's." She trailed off and kind of fell into me.

I held her shaking body and lightly ran my fingers through her hair to get her to stop crying. She eventually did and straightened up. I wiped her cheek. "I don't know what I was thinking" she mumbled as she started to walk off. I almost ran after her but Carl grabbed my arms. "Don't" he whispered. "I have to, she's my sister!" I tried to wriggle out of his grasp but he was strong. "Let her cool off, it's been a long day." I watched her slim figure disappear behind a bend in the road and was quiet for a moment.

Then I started to bawl. I wasn't sure why. All I knew was my sister was so broken she could barely fix her self and I was breaking to. Carl was all I had left and I needed him to pick up the pieces. It would start with him holding me until I stopped, toughened up and fixed my sister.
~~~~~~~~~
Like every other imagine that was kind of a lame ending buuuut I don't care. Thanks for 1.58k reads! I love writing these imagines. Can't wait for the next ep of TWD! So glad Carol is in it. Now If only her and Daryl could get together...anyways lol. Thanks for being active!

Song you should try: Not Above Love/AlunaGeorge

Much love, Lily