{Gotta love it *SMUT*}

You've been warned (ps this is kind of like an episode in the first season of FTWD)
~~~~~~
"I can't believe they just left us here" Carl whined. I glanced up and gave him a weird look. "You're so whiny sometimes, you know that Grimes?" He rolled his eyes in response and stood up from the ground. "Where's Michonne?" I asked. Carl shrugged his shoulders slightly, "she went with Rosita on a run or something." I raise my eyebrows, "Carl Grimes not knowing where everyone is at all times?" "Shut up."

The sun was starting to slowly get lower, it must've been around five. "I'm so bored, there's seriously nothing to do" Carl sighed. I smiled to myself, "I have something fun to do."

The door to Rick, Michonne and Carl's house creaked as we pushed it open. "Where's Judith?" I whispered, even though no one was home. "Michonne got someone to take care of her for the day." "Good" I said, turning to face him. "Let's have some fun."

I searched every room for some old clothes and finally found a chest in the attic. Dust seeped out of the old thing when we opened it. I dug around and found an old suit and a silky black dress. "Go put this on" I instructed, handing the suit to Carl. He gave me a weird look but did as I said. I quickly stripped off my clothes and slipped on the dress, it almost fit perfectly. I dug around some more and found a diamond necklace and velvet gloves.

Carl walked back in and whistled. I smirked and playfully pushed him. We went back downstairs and I put on some rock music at almost full blast. The music thumped through the house. I walked over to Carl and cupped my hands around his ear, "let's trash the place" I whispered.

He looked uncertain but as soon as I started throwing pillows around the house, he loosened up. We broke a couple of vases and found a liquor stash which we proceeded to pour down the halls as we chased each other. At some point I found a tube of lipstick in the bathroom and applied a thick layer.

I felt a bit tipsy due to also drinking some the liquor. The house looked like shit and I felt half deaf. But honestly neither one of us had had this much fun in a while.

I walked over to the mantle and saw an empty frame. I picked it up and dropped it on the ground, the glass shattering. "Oops" I mouthed. Carl smirked and got up. He did the same with a different frame.

For a minute we just stood there staring at each other, the music seemed to far away. Then our lips crashed together and we fell onto the couch.

My hands tangled in Carl's hair as our tongues started fighting for dominance. Carl had one hand in my hair and the other half way up my dress already. I didn't stop him. I stopped kissing him for a moment to lift my skirt up. Carl looked uncertain but once I started kissing him again he seemed more certain.

His hand was in between my thighs. I moaned into his mouth and pulled his hair. I started unbuttoning his pants he attempted to take my underwear off. Eventually we got both off. He started to move down the bottom of the couch and I leaned my head back, staring at the ceiling.

Before I knew it he had his head in between my thighs and I couldn't contain myself. I moaned deeply and gripped the edge of the couch. Damn he's good, I thought to myself. Before I could wrap my mind around what was actually happening he put a finger inside me. "Carl!" I screamed. He looked scared for a minute then saw I didn't look in pain so added two.

I clutched at the couch again, then reached for his hair. He was pumping his fingers rapidly, my breathing quickened. I moaned loudly again and threw my head back. Carl added another finger and started pumping even quicker while using the other hand to rub my clit. "CARL!" I screamed, biting down on my hand. "I-I'm gonna c-cum!" I moaned. He finally added 4 fingers and that pushed me over the edge. A wonderful sensation spread all the way through my body, my toes curled and my eyes rolled back into my head.

"Holy shit" I breathed out. Carl sat up and wiped his mouth. I closed my legs and pulled my dress down. "Not so shabby hey?" Carl laughed. I smiled and shook my head. I stood up and held my hand out. "What?" Carl asked. "Let's go upstairs for round two, Grimes."
~~~~~~~~
Woah so um I haven't posted in FOREVER. This is the first smut I've posted and it kinda sucks but I think I'm gonna try and write and post some more... anyways thanks to all those who actually read this, it really does mean a lot to me.

Song you should try: Believe/Mumford and Sons

Xoxo