{No sanctuary}

Im basically only writing one based at the sanctuary because I like Laura and her character (even though I know she's not really in this imagine a whole lot.)
~~~~~~~~~
I wanted to be my sister. She was cool, had a job, she knew what she was doing. People knew who she was, Negan and the others let her actually do things. I was the other one who was just there in the background doing small unnoticeable jobs. I wanted to contribute. I just wanted to help.

I crawled out of bed in early morning. Laura was already up and securing her bun with a bobby pin. I ran my fingers through my short dark brown hair. My fingers tangled in the messy waves and I grunted in frustration. Laura turned around and smirked. "Come on, we gotta hurry. Dwight said Negan wants to see us."

She crossed her arms but then uncrossed them to scratch her nose ring. I sighed and pulled on a grey t-shirt and ripped jeans. "Let's go."

"You know, Negan only wants to see you. I'll be sent on some stupid kitchen mission that he'll momentarily forget about." Laura rolled her eyes and we stopped at the group of people. I pulled at my hair impatiently, standing on my tiptoes trying to see over heads.

That's when I noticed three bodies on their knees, sacks over their heads. I squinted my eyes and my heart sped up. That's when I realized Laura wasn't beside me. I looked anxiously around for her but couldn't see her. I finally noticed a blonde head talking quickly to Dwight.

She disappeared and the crowd started to spread out to make a aisle. I moved with it but Sierra, an annoying girl with curly blonde hair, pushed me into the aisle. I glared at her and was about to tell her to go to hell when I looked up and Negan was staring down at me. His cold eyes crinkling slightly as he smirked.

"Ladies and gentlemen! I have just shortly been notified that this young lady has never done anything for me. Now, she's to young to do anything for me in a rather pleasurable department but I think she'll do quite fine with this task." My cheeks burned as he talked and swore under my breath when I located Laura.

Negan grabbed my arm and we walked towards the people on the ground. I was shaking a bit cause, well, Negan scares the shit out of me and who knows what he was gonna make me do. I stood awkwardly beside him as he called Simon over. "Simon, I would like to see these people's faces. And I'm sure...shit. Babygirl, I'm not aware for shit what your name is." I ran my hand through my hair again nervously. "(Y/N)" I murmured. "I am so sorry (Y/N). (Y/N), I would like you for to kill one of these people. I don't give a rats ass who, just kill one. They were trespassing and they for shit know that they're gonna pay."

I gulped and started to sweat. Negan handed me a gun and Simon one by one unhooded the three. A dark skinned girl with long dreadlocks was the first. Beside her was a guy with a beard and long brown hair. The last was a boy, probably my age. He had long dark brown hair and only one eye. But the one he had, in that moment I definitely drowned it.

"Kill one." Negan stated flatly. My hand shook. That's when the thought dawned on me. Why? Why?! Was I trying to impress this man. Why was I so pissed that Laura got to do things for him and I got to be pretty normal and make lunch? I was happy doing what I did. I just didn't like that Laura was more noticeable. This man was a murderer for sure, he was a disgusting pig.

I closed my eyes and breathed in. "Do I have to start counting?!" Negan asked, his voice growing impatient. I didn't say anything. I held the gun and narrowed my eyes at the ground, Negan and the crowd stared at me. I glanced up and the boy had the saddest look on his face. He looked like he'd seen everything and he was only a kid.