Chapter 11

Knock Knock

"I'll get it!!" Lucy yelled, running down the stairs. "Okay honey, I'm gonna continue with the pie!" Layla yelled from in the kitchen and Lucy giggled, turning the knob and opening the door. "Yea-" she stopped when she saw Natsu there standing, he had no shirt on and he was soaking wet.

"Natsu.." Lucy whispered and she looked at his right cheek, noticing he got a bruise. "Natsu..come in, are you okay?" he walked in her home and she close the door behind him. "Mom! bring a towel!" Lucy shouted "What for?" "It's Natsu, he's wet!" "Oh!" they heard rumbling in the kitchen before they saw Layla walking out, holding a small towel in her arms.

"Hello Natsu" "Goodnight Ms. Layla" he said lowly and his girlfriend looked at him worriedly. "Natsu what happened?" Lucy took the towel from her mother and helped dried Natsu's soulders, face and hair. "What happened to your cheek?" Layla asked him but he didn't answered, he was dead silent.

She gave him a worried look then looked at her daughter "Lucy, carry him upstairs, take out the band aid kit from in the bathroom and help with his cheek, I got to continue with the pie" "Okay" Lucy said then took Natsu's hand "Come on..let's go upstairs" the two walked up the stairs while Layla entered the kitchen.

.

"Ss.." Natsu hissed in pain, frightening the blonde "Oh..uh sorry" Lucy whispered, passing the cotton, dipped in melthylated spirit, around the bruise on his cheek. "What happened?" she asked but he just sighed. He looked stressed out so she decided not to say anything.

"Okay.." He closed his eyes while he let her do her thing. "Hold on to this while I get you a bigger towel" "Okay.." he pressed the cotton against his bruised cheek and Lucy quickly took a white towel off the rack and walked back towards her boyfriend, putting it over his shoulder.

She held the cotton again and continued to help the bruise. When she was done, she stood up. "You're wet" she said, looking down at his soaked pants and shoes. "I have your spare clothes in my room" she said and he looked at her but he never said anything. "Remember when you le-" "I know.." he whispered.

"I should go get it..be right ba-" he cut her off by holding on to her hand "Don't.." he stood up and carressed her cheeks, looking into her eyes. "Natsu.." he leaned in and claimed her lips with his, shutting her up immediately.

Lemoos..ahead!

He walked forward and she took some steps back, he wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her in close. She raised her hands and wrapped them around his shoulders, kissing him back just as deeply. One hand slid down and cupped her butt making her gasp, giving him the chance to shove his tongue in her mouth.

"Mm.." French kisses...it was so nice and felt so good. She kept backing back until her feet hit the tub but they didn't stop. He lift her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist. He kicked off his shoes and took a step in the tub. He pressed her against the tile wall and she broke the kiss, out of breath.

He turned her face and placed soft kisses on the side of her neck "Uh.." she panted as he placed soft kisses down her neck, sucking hard on certain spots. "Natsu.." she whispered, turning to face him. "What's gotten into yo-" he smashed his lips on to hers, his hand going behind her and Lucy gasped when she felt water hit her skin.

She looked up, breaking the kiss but Natsu continued placing kisses on her throat. "You..turned on the showe-" he held her face and kissed her again, ignorant of the water that showered their skins, soaking Lucy's clothes, she just wore a white vest and short pants.

They continued kissing, their hair down and damp. She gasped when he squeezed her breast by surprised. "Haa.." she panted, and he looked down, looks like she chose today not to wear a bra because he could see her nipples poking out. He backed away from her and helped strip her off her vest. He dropped the frabic on the ground and looked down at her breast, cupping them.

"Natsu.." he leaned down and started places kisses on her breast "Mmm" she looked down at him and the sight made her excited. He was sucking on her nipples like a new born. "Sh-shit.." she wrapped her arms around his head, pushing him more against her breast.

It's been a while he've been sucking on her breast, having his girlfriend moaning and panting his name in pleasure.

He finally backed away and looked at her, she stared at him with lustful eyes. "Natsu.." she carressed his cheeks and kissed him. The kiss was filled with so much passion and love and he knew that this was the last time he'll ever get that from her once she knew the truth.

While they were kissing, he set her down to slide the pants off her legs, along with her panties. She jumped back on him and he slid his pants and boxers off his legs, kicking their clothes in a corner. They returned to their kiss and she moaned when he started rubbing her core. "Uh-" he kissed her again, removing his hand and wrapping it arond her waist.

She looked down then back at him "..I love you so much.." Lucy whispered. "...I.." he didn't replied and instead he thrusted his cock in her. "AH-" he kissed her again.

.

Layla sighed from in the kitchen "..I bet they're having sex.." she groaned, cutting up veges with her knife. "Kids...kids these days...they're so hormonal" she looked at the banana and stared at it "But me and Jude had our times too.." she chuckled then presumed to what she was doing.

.

He gently layed her on bed and hovered above her. "Natsu.." she hugged him and sighed with pleasure when he slowly slid himself inside her. "Uhh.." she moaned softly and he grunted. "Wow...Luce" he intertwined their fingers together and pulled back his hips, thrusting in her again.

That kept on and only pants escaped their lips. She pulled him down and kissed him, moaning in his mouth and wrapping her legs tighter around his waist. "Mm...mm..uhh~" he broke the kiss and hugged her tight, his head resting on her shoulder. "Lucy...Luce.." "I love you Natsu.." she panted and he increased his thrusts.

"Oh~" "Hold me tight" she hugged him the tightest she could and moaned "I'm close Natsu..." "M-me too...together..okay.." "..okay.." they looked at each other and kissed again.

He held her in his arms and moaned when he came apart "Lucy-" "Natsu.." they panted when they reached their high and hugged each other tight.

3 minutes later.

"Natsu.." Lucy whispered, the teen still on top of her, hugging her. He went silent all of a sudden "Nastu-" "..I love you too Lu.cy.." he whispered but his voice came out a bit cracked. "Natsu?...are you?" her eyes widened when she heard him sniffled.

"I really do.." he cried on her shoulder. "..Natsu why are you-" "I'm so sorry..." he whispered and Lucy felt hot drips on her shoulder. "..It's okay.." she rubbed his back and he shook his head. "No..no.." "Yes.." he kept shaking his head but she hugged him tighter.

"..It's okay Natsu...it's alright.."