Chapter 43

Hey it's me, I'd like to get your opinions on my drawing above. Not that it's good or bad like if it's missing anything like details or..idk how to say it lol.

But if you do, plz comment and tell me, I'd be really grateful. Thanks!

"On three..one..two..three!" Both Natsu and Psycho threw the girl's body over the cliff. They both looked down, watching as her body fell in the river water, making a big splash. Psycho sighed, dusting his hands and as for Natsu, he looked away in guilt. "Right..her body's gone now, the alligators will probably tear it to streds when they seek sight of it"

"Yeah...great" Natsu mumbled before he looked down at the running river downwards. Once again, he sighed. "Now come on, let's go" Psycho said, looking around. Natsu hummed, watching as the body flowed down the river. "I still can't believe I did this.." he whispered and Psycho turned to him.

"Natsu don't start..I'm gonna walk to the car..hurry before it gets dark.." Psycho said before he walked away, leaving Natsu alone who just stood there. Natsu closed his eyes, trying his best to stay calm but groaned when he felt his vomit coming up. He bend over and puked, clutching his stomach.

He coughed, coughing out what he ate moments ago. He panted afterwards, squeezing his eyes shut.

"Never again.." Natsu whispered then paused when he heard sniffling coming from behind him.

"Look...what you've did to me.." a voice whispered and Natsu gasped, turning around. The girl watched him, bloody tears running down her face as she sniffled. Natsu's eyes widened. "Why did you..do t-this to me..N-Natsu.." she cried and Natsu just stared at her. "Why..Natsu...why" she cried.

"I..I don't know.." Natsu whispered, his body trembling. She just continued to stare at him, sniffling. "Who are you.." Natsu finally found the courage to ask. She stared at him and he had to admit, he was a bit frightened. "You" she said in a demonic voice and Natsu took some steps back.

She appeared infront his face "Gah!" Natsu fell back on his butt by surprise. She looked down at him, showing her pity face. He continued to stare at her, his lips quivering in fear. "W-what-" she cut him off "I pity you Natsu Dragneel" "H-how..how do you know my name?" he asked silently but she continued to stare at him.

"Natsu!" Natsu watched as Psycho emerged from in the bushes with a gun in his hand. He looked at Natsu then at his right then left. "I heard your scream, what happened?" he asked, walking up to the male. Natsu panted before he looked forward but saw nothing, the woman was gone. "Hey man why you're on the ground?" Psycho took his hand, helping him up.

"Natsu, you okay man?" he asked the quiet man then Natsu groaned. "Damn, why does this keep happening to me.." Natsu yanked his hand away from him and stormed off, into the bushes.

Psycho looked around, taking in his surroundings again before he followed Natsu.

"Wait up man"

.

Nashi continued to cough over the sink, her mother patting her back. "This is all my fault" Lucy said then turned to Sting who stood by the bathroom door, with a worried expression on his face. "Will she be?" "She'll back okay, she didn't swallow any- did you Nashi?" Nashi backed away from the sink and faced her mother with teary eyes.

She shook her head "No mummy" the child said. Lucy sighed at her, of course she was disappointed but it was her fault too. It was so dumb to leave your pills open in the bathroom where a child can get it, but she was thankful Nashi didn't swallow it, she just had it in her mouth.

"Don't ever do that again you hear" Nashi nodded, continuing to cough. Lucy then turned to Sting "Thank you Sting, if it wasn't for you I..I wouldn't know what I-" "It's okay, I even panicked myself" Nashi backed away from the sink while her mother washed out her mouth. "Was that all you had?" Nashi nodded.

Her mother helped her off the little stool and put her on the tile floor. "Come on, let's go"

The three walked in the living room. "Sweety stay here, I'm gonna go drop off Sting okay?" Nashi nodded, looking down while she rubbed behind her head. "I'm sorry.." Nashi mumbled. Lucy sighed before she walked up and knelt infront her daughter. "It's okay you hear, I'll talk to you in just a sec okay?" Nashi nodded and Lucy smiled, giving her daughter a quick hug before she stood up and turned to Sting.

"Let's go"

He walked out the door and she followed him outside. "Once again Sting.." he turned to her and smiled "thank you..I didn't know what I would of do to myself if something happened to my daughter" "It's okay Lucy, let's just say she's lucky" Lucy showed a little smile and Sting frowned. "What's wrong?" he asked.

Lucy looked down and sighed "I'm a terrible mother..I keep my eye off her just once and she..she.." Sting walked towards her and embraced her in a hug. Lucy rest her head on his chest, returning the gesture.

Why couldn't Natsu be like this..why couldn't he act mature and be understanding of this whole situation. Lucy sniffled. But no, he was an idiotic and stubborn moron. Behind the hate..there was pain..and behind the pain..there was hurt..but behind it all, there was love.

She was still in love with him. Lucy cried, holding Sting closer. She was in love with him..she never stopped..she tried to just forget it but..but it was so frigging hard.

"Three years.." Lucy cried "Three years.."

Three years she had to deal with this.

.

5:12 pm

Lucy P.O.V

"Lucy are you fucking serious, Nashi could of died for christ's sake!" the voice of my child's father shouted in my phone. I rolled my eyes, I wasn't in the mood today but Natsu was pushing my nerve. "I know but it's not like she swallowed it okay, people make mistakes" I tried to say without shouting. I didn't wanted to wake my daughter from her peaceful nap.

"You're an idiot" "At least I actually make time for my daughter every day unlike you, you only have the time for drug selling and whores Natsu-when are you gonna man up for once" "Don't go blaming this on me, I already had a hard fucking day okay so don't-" "I asked a question, when are you gonna stop live this ghetto life and come clean?

"The fuck you care" "Okay first of all you didn't had to curse and I'm asking this over your daughter's sake" "Don't go telling me how to live my life" "Did I tell you how to live your life?!" I finally snapped, this guy is one idiot.

"Whatever Luce" "When are you going to see her again?" "Oh god Luce, we just went out don't come asking me questions now, I already bought her the things-" "It's not about that, it's actually wanting to see your daughter eye to eye" "I gotta go..you're irritating me" "I'm irritaing you?! oh really?!"

"Next time..fucking watch her properly" with that, the line was cut off. Lucy scoffed, threwing her phone on the couch while she stormed off. She walked towards the bathroom and yanked the door open. She walked towards the sink, opening the cabinet above, searching for her every day pill.

"Dammit.." she searched through the containers of pills but couldn't find the specific pills. "Dammit Dammit.." don't tell her all was done. "Dammit!" she slammed the cabinet shut. She was so frustrated right now. She stared at her reflection in the mirror and she couldn't help the tears that ran down her eyes.

She was a mess..no her whole life was a mess. Couldn't they see she was only trying..Come on, she wasn't perfect and she was all by herself and..and..and Natsu doesn't care at all and..

She knelt down and started crying her pain out. She covered her ears as she curled herself up in a ball on the tile floor. "Why.." Lucy cried.

"Why.."