Chapter 45

"So..do you like it?'' Jude asked, looking at Nashi who ate cookie after cookie. Nashi paused, turning to her grandfather to smile. "Yes it taste good" she complimented and her grandmother chuckled. "Well it wouldn't had taste so good if it wasn't for your help sweety" "I know Grandma" Nashi smiled.

Nashi's grandparents chuckled. "Awe, she's so sweet" Nashi giggled when Jude rubbed her hair then her eyes widened when she remembered something, looking at the cookies.

"Oh yeah, can I save some cookies for daddy?" Jude watched Nashi surprised, along with his wife, Layla. "Huh?'' Layla asked, was she hearing right? "Daddy, daddy loves cookies" Nashi smiled "And how do you know that sweety?'' Layla asked, confused. "I fed some to him last time" Jude's eyes widened.

Layla grabbed hold of a chair and dragged it towards Nashi. She took a seat on it, facing her grand child. "When?'' "When what?'' Nashi asked confused. "When did you last saw daddy?" Layla asked and Nashi hummed, thinking. "Well the last time we went out in the zoo, he showed me the lyrons!'' Nashi exclaimed, laughing.

Jude watched her confused before he watched his wife. "She met her father?'' "What did your father looked like sweetheart?" "Is his hair the same colour like yours?'' Jude asked and Nashi touched her strands. She looked at it and smiled "Yes but mines are longer" Layla held her chest "Wait..so you did met him?" Nashi nodded.

"What's his name?" "Nat..Natsu.. Dragneel but I call him daddy" Jude gasped "So you finally met your father, how come Lucy didn't told us this?"

Nashi raised her shoulders "I don't know..'' she mumbled.

.
Ring Ring Ring

Lucy groaned in frustration. Who could be calling her now. She turned to her left at her ringing phone that laid on the passenger's seat. She sighed, looking back on the road while she stretched for her phone. Once she grabbed hold of the device, she answered the call, putting the phone by her ear.

"Talk quick because I'm driving" Lucy sighed. "Oh mom..how's Nashi?"

Layla hummed, walking around in the living room with the house phone by her ear "Nashi's great sweetheart..actually, I've wanted to ask you a question.." "You gotta make it quick" "Did um, Nashi met her father?" she heard a long pause at the end of the line before she heard her daughter sigh. "...yes, she did actually.."

"Lucy why haven't you told us about-" "I know I know mom, I can explain but I can't right now and please don't tell anyone this okay I-" "But Lucy don't you think his family need to know about this I mean I-" "Don't inform them as yet mom I'll be the one to-" "But Lu-" "Shhk shhk! I'm sorry mom you're breaking up shhk shhk! I'll call you later okay the service are really bad out here shhk!"

The phone got disconnected afterwards and Layla sighed.

"Oh Lucy.."

.

"Grr.." Natsu groaned in frustration, backing away from his phone. He've been waiting for an hour now and still Lucy was no where to be found. "Answer your stupid phone already.." he groaned. Did this girl felt it was a game he's playing or something?! He continued to sit patiently on the stairs for the blonde. He sighed, closing his eyes.

He can just lose his temper right now! He hate waiting long!

He received a phone call and his eyes opened. He took hold of his phone and answered the call right away. "Hey..I know I know, things are kind of moving slow right now but I'll be there just, just give me like 20 minutes, I'll be there..okay" he hung up his phone. Well that was the fourth client that called this hour.