Chapter 39

7:34 pm

"Is she asleep?" Natsu asked, looking back at the blonde and their daughter who laid on her lap, fast asleep. "Yip" he slowly parked his car aside the road, taking off the engine. "We're here so...get out my car" Natsu joked. Lucy huffed, looking down at her daughter.

"Oh shoot..forgot to buy cat stuff for the kitten" Natsu whispered. "Don't worry..think I have more sadines left..damn, that cat must be hungry" Lucy said then looked down at all the shopping bags surrounding her feet. "and you bought alot of unnecessary stuff for my daughter" Lucy glared at him.

"I bought her the things she needs" "No you bought her the things she wants" Lucy rolled her eyes "you're spoiling her" "Well.." Natsu turned to her and smirked "that's good right?"

"Whatever..now come and help me..I can't carry her and these bags at the same time" he chuckled at her "I can't move right now" "Why" Lucy scoffed "You pretty much bruised my dick today..he's hurting" Natsu said "Well then too bad..come and help me"

He sighed.

They both walked up the stairs, Lucy holding a sleeping Nashi and behind her was Natsu who held all the shopping bags in his hands. "Damn these are heavy.." "Who told you to buy all that in the first place?" "Just open the damn door" he grumbled.

She chuckled, taking out a key and sticking it in the door knob, twisting it. When they heard a click, she pushed the door open. "Just let me put her in her bed first" she walked in with Nashi, leaving Natsu by the door.

When she ca,e back, she took the bags off his hands and gave him a smile, said good night then closed the door shut in his face.

"Well that wasn't surprising.." Natsu whispered.

Knock Knock Knock..

"It's unlock" Psycho said, looking at the door with his gun in his hand. The door knob was turned before the door was pushed open. "Damn I'm beat.." Psycho sighed with relief once he noticed the voice.  Natsu soon walked in, closing the door shut behind him. He turned to Psycho and raised his brow.

"You cook?" the red hair man shook his head and Natsu groaned. "Ugh..you should of warned me, now I got to go back out on the road and get something to eat" "Well you were with your baby mama, I suggest she'd cook for you" Psycho gave him a sly smile and Natsu raised his brow.

Psycho also noticed the dark bags under Natsu's eyes. "Hey man, are you okay?" Natsu sniffled, leaning against the door "Just the cold...been out in the rain today...my nose are stuffed" he mumbled, looking around at the place before he looked at Psycho. "So what do you say McDonalds?"

Psycho chuckled. "Okay okay fine"

He stood up, off the couch stretching. "Let's go"

.

"So Psycho...you wanted to tell me something?" Natsu turned to the man who was focused on the road, since he was the one driving. Psycho gave Natsu a quick look before he looked at the road. "Yeah...um I was doing some researches today on my laptop" "Mhm.." Natsu hummed, closing his eyes as he laid back on the seat.

The cold wind of the late night blowing in his face as his friend drove fast on the road. "The road is so clear tonight..that's odd" "Yeah you were doing some researches..on what?" Natsu turned to him, opening his tired eyes. "On..you know, sexual diseases" "Psycho you got to believe me man...I'm clean" Natsu sighed.

"And how do you know that, you could be dying right now and you don't know" Natsu rolled his eyes "I don't want to hear this...enough with this conversation" Natsu yawned and Psycho sighed. "I'm not going to stop have this convo-" "Then I'll just ignore you" Natsu simply stated. Psycho gave him a dirty look.

"Why are you always so damn stubborn all the time, I'm worrying over your health man" "And I'm telling you my health is fine...there is absolutely nothing to worry about" Psycho sighed again, looking ahead at the road.

"Natsu-" "Please...not tonight man..I had a long day and...I'm sick" "Okay.." Natsu's phone rang in his pocket making him sigh. He took his phone out his pocket and looked at the screen. "Who's number is this..Psycho-" "Put it on loud speaker" Psycho whispered. "Kay"

He answered the phone and tapped the speaker botton. "Who's calling" Natsu said, looking at the phone. "It's me, Lucy or do you not know the Lucy who's calling, oh okay um..the mother of your dau-" "Oh shit.." Natsu took her off loud speaker and gave Psycho an apologetic look.

He placed the phone against his ear and said "Didn't knew you were gonna call me" "Actually Nashi's the reason I called you..she insist on talking to you, heaven knows why" "She woke up?" "Yip..here's the phone Nashi..." he then heard his baby's voice. "Daddy.." "Hey sweety, did you had a good sleep?" Natsu smiled.

"Uh huh, I'm playing with Happy while mummy's cooking dinner for us...and why did you left?" "Work sweety..work" "Oh.." he heard her sigh through the phone.

"Okay..." "Yeah baby..sorry but you'll see me eventually" "Okay daddy.." "I love you.." Natsu said, looking out the window. "I love you too daddy..bye bye"

"Bye..and tell your mother she's a stick" Psycho shook his head with a smile on his face. "Okay.."

He hung up the phone and smiled. "You're something else Natsu" Pyscho whispered and Natsu chuckled.

.

"Mummy.." Nashi called, walking in the kitchen to give Lucy her phone. "Yes" Lucy smiled at her "Here's your phone and daddy said you're a stick" Lucy showed a confused expression. "A stick?" Nashi nodded "A stick" she repeated before she ran off, wanting to get back to her tablet.

"A stick huh.." Lucy shook her head.

"Lisanna was the stick not me"