Chapter 31

"How are you today Nashi" a woman smiled politely at the little girl who sat on a chair, fiddling with her little fingers. The woman with red hair then turned to Nashi's mother who sat besides the little girl. "Looks like she isn't the talkative type huh" the woman joked before she returned to Nashi.

"Nashi..are you okay?" the woman asked and she slowly nodded her head. "your mother's been telling me that you're less communicative with her..and your friends.." "No.." Nashi mumbled, still looking down.

"Would you like to tell me why you're not talking to them as much as you used to do?" the psychiatrist asked, giving off a kind smile. "I am talking.." Nashi mumbled "Sweety why don't you face her" Lucy said, looking down at Nashi who slowly raised her head.

"That's what they've been telling me Nashi, is there something bothering you?" the woman asked, raising a brow. "No" "Now Nashi..it's always good to talk your feelings.." "Mhm.." "Nashi.." Nashi turned to her mother and sighed before she looked at the lady behind the desk.

"I know.." the child mumbled. "Then come on..talk to me" the lady grinned and Nashi looked down again "I'm fine.." Lucy sighed at her before she looked at the red hair woman. "She's gotten like that after...her father's last visit" she heard her daughter sighing again. "Can you tell me what happened Nashi?'' the lady asked.

"Daddy don't love me anymore..." Nashi whispered and Lucy sighed, oh she regretted what she said, now her words are stuck in her daughter's head. "Why is that sweety?" the psychiatrist asked.

"Mummy said that.." the lady looked at Lucy who gulped. "and.." Nashi added "she pushed daddy away and..he isn't coming back.." she whispered to herself, feeling her eyes sting. "he isn't coming back.." she started crying and Lucy nervously looked at the lady who gave her a look.

"Nashi..can you go outside and wait while I speak to your mother?'' Nashi nodded, sliding off the chair and towards the opened door "Close the door on your way out.." "Okay.." "Mummy will be right there okay" she watched as Nashi walked out, closing the door behind her.

Lucy turned to the woman and sighed "Explain" the lady said. "Okay it just sort of happen" Lucy said "What sort of happen?" "Her father...he came home the morning unexpected because I didn't know he were actually coming back and he..bought a pet cat for her and pretended like everything was cool" Lucy explained and the psychiatrist raised a brow.

"Then..well like, she thought that her mother and father were still together but we aren't, we hate each other-" "So you lied to Nashi?'' Lucy sighed, nodding her head. "Hm.." she scribbled some words in her note pad and the mother groaned. "I didn't wanted to break Nashi's heart..she's already a good girl and.." Lucy sighed "it was a big mistake I did and I regret it"

The lady nodded "And what else?"

"Then..she wanted us to make up and kiss but I didn't wanted to, I was about to say no but he just kissed me, just like that so I got angry and I snapped at him" "Infront your daughter?" Lucy nodded "Why?'' "I wasn't really thinking about that to be honest, I was just angry" Lucy explained.

"Lucy you know it's not good for parents to fight infront their children they're young they're not suppose to be seeing those things like for example, mother and father fighting, lashing out, their son and daughter might actually think that's the right thing to do, mother and father getting voilent it'll-" "I know..I'm so angry for lashing out infront of Nashi..I just wish that day never happened" she looked down and sighed.

The lady sighed "What did you told Nashi?'' "That her father didn't love her" "And how are you so sure about that?" Lucy paused. "W-well he just recently found out about his daughter like the last-" "Did he told you he didn't love her?" "No but-" "No..Ms. Heartfilia that was a wrong move you did, you had no right to do that"

Lucy nodded "I know..I'm feeling guilty about it all.." "It's Nashi..you're daughter, she-" "Listen.." Lucy said "I already have a hard life, going through depression..lack of money and my job's really stressful, Nashi's the only reason why I'm alive and moving right now, now every time I see her father I..I can't really let go of the past, I did but seeing him just brings it back and..I always lose my mind around him I mean-" "I understand, I do" Lucy shook her head "You wouldn't understand the pain I went through and still going through"

The lady nodded "Ever contacted her father about this situation?" "Didn't you heard what I just said?" "I heard but you have to be mature about this situation Lucy, for Nashi's sake" Lucy shook her head "I don't have his contact number.." "Do you know where he lives?" Lucy shook her head no.

"Do you know any friends of his?" she shook her head while the lady wrote some more letters in. "Can I get his name by the way?" "Uh..Natsu Dragneel" Lucy said, watching as the lady wrote his name down on the paper. Her cell phone rang and she stopped, picking it up to look at the ID.

"Oh my gosh- excuse me" she answered the phone and smiled "Hey sweety" she said, scratching the side of her neck. "No..I'm at work right now, want me to visit you later?" she raised a brow and Lucy sighed who sat on the chair. "Okay I will, see you" she hung up her phone and smiled at Lucy, picking back up her pen.

"To be honest, if I were you..I'd search for the father because what he did is unforgiveable but it's not really that, it's for Nashi's sake now you can bring her back in" "Glad you understand" Lucy smiled before she stood up and walked towards the door, opening it and walking out.

When she was out of sight the woman nervously look down at her papers. "Natsu has a daughter..how am I now hearing this.." she whispered, watching her phone.

.

"Okay sweety, Levy and the guys are visiting here for the weekend, want to go visit Aunt Erza?" "Can we buy burger first, I'm hungry" Nashi's stomach grumbled and Lucy chuckled, "Sure baby, there's a burger place lower down the road now put your seat belt on okay?"

"Okay"