Chapter 54

Lucy quickly entered her daughter's room and closed the door behind her. She locked it and turned to Nashi who was sleeping peacefully on her bed. "What the hell is wrong with that man now.." Lucy whispered to herself. This was the first time she was actually scared of Natsu.

Lucy held her chest as she leaned against the door. Hopefully Natsu'll go back home because now she couldn't face his mad side, she was too scared.

She walked towards her daughter but stopped when she heard something. "Lucy~" she heard Natsu call from behind the door. "Shit.." Lucy whispered, looking around. She guessed it was time she tried to knock some sense into him. She heard the front door being knocked again before she heard a deep chuckle.

"So is that how it's gonna be huh!" he yelled.

Lucy took hold of her sleeping daughter and looked around in the room for a hiding spot. She saw the closet and went there. She opened it and slowly rest her daughter in, placing a kiss in her forehead. "I'll be back okay sweety..trust me.." Lucy whispered. She stood up and closed the closet shut.

She walked out her daughter's door and shut the door closed behind her, taking a key and locking it.

The front door was then kicked open and Lucy gulped once again. Natsu walked in and looked at her and smirked. "Is it me you want..come get me.." Lucy said lowly and a devil grin appeared on his face making her sweat. He ran towards her and Lucy squeaked, running away.

Does he really want to kill me?!

Lucy thought horrified as she dashed in the kitchen, Natsu following.

She looked back and squeaked again, searching for a weapon. She panicked when he pulled her hair back as she held on to her hair and groaned. She turned to him and slapped him hard enough for him to let her hair go. He held his cheek and smirked. "Is that all you got?" he asked as he threw a punch her way but she dodged it and backed away from him and against the stove.

"Okay Natsu...calm down" Lucy said, holding her hand out at the approaching male. "Stop" she said. "I hate you" he said to her, coming near. "I am warning you.." Lucy whispered, gripping something behind her.

He stopped and looked at her.

"Natsu I know you're in there..try to fight it" she said. He gritted his teeth in anger and ran towards her. "You ain't know shit about me!" "Okay I guess this can work.." she gripped the pan and swung it at his face.

Pang!

She watched as Natsu looked at her shocked, backing away. He held his head before he fell down on the floor. Koed.
.

"..ugh.." he groaned as his eyes slowly opened. He looked around through his blurry vision at the place he was in. "Lucy.." he called trying to move but couldn't, something was stopping him. He looked down and noticed he was tied to a chair. "What the-"

"You're up" a voice said and he looked forward at the person. He sighed with relief once he saw that it was Lucy. She sat on the couch, facing him as she held a gun in her hand. His smile dropped.

"Lucy what are you doi-" "Oh shut up" she stood up and he just watched her. "really Natsu, you tried to kill me?" she asked, folding her arms. He just stared at her then at the gun trying to process everything altogether. Lucy followed his gaze and looked down at the gun in her hand.

"This is yours.." she said "but I don't trust you with it" she looked at him and glared.

"I did something...bad-" "You now notice?" she asked and he looked at her before looking down in guilt. "Natsu.." she said softly, taking a step near the quiet male. He faced her "You need help.." Lucy whispered. He shook his head and whispered "I can't trust myself anymore.."