Chapter 19

The Next Day At School

"Lu, are you excited for Saturday?" Levy asked, walking besides the blonde who walked towards her locker "What's happening Saturday?" Lucy asked confused then Levy gasped. "You mean you forgot?!" "Levy shh, why are you so loud?" she stood infront of her locker and opened it.

"Well...this Saturday is the day we're suppose to go to the beach, haven't you forgot we discussed this already?" "Oh..OH" Lucy's eyes widened then she turned to her Levy. "Was it this Saturday because..I've-" Levy cut her off "Don't you dare say you have stuff to do or you're busy"

Lucy sighed "Well Sting did invite me over at his home Saturday, so we can maybe..you know, study" "Study?" Levy raised a brow "Yeah.." Lucy nodded.

"Lu, are you serious you hardly know that guy and you're going to study with him?" "What, Levy it's not like that, we were suppose to study for the upcoming test next Monday, have you forgot?" "No but...Lu, you got to be there Saturday" Levy groaned.

Lucy sighed then bit her lips "Who's going to be there Saturday?" "The whole crew" Levy said "Names" Levy sighed "If you're talking about Natsu, he isn't going, I think he said he had catching up to do in his homework or something.." Levy touched her lips.

"Are you sure you're not lying to me?.." Lucy raised a brow at her, folding her arms. "Of course not Lu, I don't lie"

Lunch Time

"So, what are we going to wear, I don't even have any bikinis.." Juvia mumbled, clenching her fists together. "And Gray-sama has to notice me for once!" she raised her fist in the air "Who's with me!" the three girls sweat dropped. "Juvia...calm down" Levy whispered, looking around the cafeteria to see mostly everyone staring at them.

"Thanks for the attention Juvia.." Erza sighed before she turned to everyone "Go back to your lunches everyone!"

"I'm sorry I'm just excited for Saturday, really really excited, I wonder what colour bikini to buy...what's Gray-sama's favourite colour oh I should ask him!" Juvia stood up and Levy held her hand "Juvia, sit down.." she pulled the blue hair girl to sit back down on the chair and Juvia pouted.

"I..I just.." she sighed before she turned to Gray who sat by a table with the guys. "I just want to make Gray-sama happy I mean, why does he keep running away from me?" Juvia asked no one in particular.

The guy's table

Natsu chuckled, putting down his drink while he sighed. "Cool and refreshing coco cola.." Gray tched, "Coco cola isn't that good of a drink, Pepsi, the one and only.."

"Guys don't start this again.." Jellal sweat dropped.

"Pepsi is not better than Cola idiot- Gajeel taste this then Gray's stupid Pepsi and tell me which tastes better" "I taste them already, taste the same to me.." Gajeel said before he returned to his phone. Both Natsu and Gray tched. "Gajeel has no taste in nothing so it makes no sense asking him shit"

Gray then turned to Jellal "Which is the better taste Jellal?" "You better say Cola" Natsu said, clenching his fists. "You better say Pepsi or else.." Gray gave Jellal a threatening look and the man gulped.

"Uh..do I have to say it?" Jellal asked.

"Yes you do.." the two boys said in unison, leaning forward towards Jellal who backed away. "I don't like men you guys, stop it"

"Anyways.." Gajeel groaned "any of you idiots going to the beach Saturday with the girls?" he looked at the three. "Oh yeah, I don't really have a choice.." Jellal sighed. "And...me too" Gray nodded "Me too, if I don't show up Levy would give me another long lecture.." Gajeel then turned to Natsu.

"You coming pinky?"

"I don't know..lately I've been down in my studies so..I guess not" Natsu said "You? studies?" Gray raised a brow before he laughed. "Hey, don't laugh, Natsu's a smart guy right?"

"Smart guy where, last year this guy got a big zero in his spanish exams" "Probably because I don't know Spanish, we speak English for Christ's sake" Natsu rolled his eyes.

"He didn't even knew Hola means Hello, I mean come on everyone knows that" "Fuck off Gray before I tell everyone what I saw you doing in the school's shower yesterday"

Gray's smile dropped and he pouted "Fine.." "What did he do?" Jellal asked "I think you got the idea Jellal.." Gajeel groaned and Gray glared at all of them. "Shut up"

The three chuckled and as for Gray he dropped his head on the table in embarrassment.

"But seriously Natsu, you aren't coming?" Jellal raised a brow. "I...you guys want me to come, but then Lucy will be there and she...she hates my guts" Natsu sighed "so it's better I stay home"

"But you're the fun when we go on trips with the girls, you make it fun" "Oh shut up Jellal, you're making me feel special" Natsu smiled and Gray tched.

"He's fun my ass, Natsu's just trouble on a stick"

Natsu looked at Gray and smirked "You're just angry because I'm considered fun while you..while you're just boring-" "Hey I am fun" Gray defended.

"Ha" Gajeel said before he looked at his phone and chuckled. "What's up with you?" Jellal asked "My cousin sent this girl a dick pic and she said awe..I mean that's just disrespectful" he showed the guys the screen and they groaned. "Gajeel move that away from me"

Gray covered his eyes then he put his phone in his pocket.

"It's gone.." "But that was funny though.." Natsu chuckled. "Well if it's your cousin...then dicks that size probably runs in your family.." Gray said casually and Jellal and Natsu's eyes widened. "What are you trying to say dickhead?!"

"That you have a small...well you know what I mean.." Gray smiled. "Oh okay..well ask your mom how it felt when I was inside her, she'll tell you if it was small"

Gray gasped while the other two laughed.

"Gajeel you're such a savage"