Chapter 18

"Lucy!" a voice called but the blonde continued to walk away, wiping the tears that continued to run down her face. She walked towards her locker and yanked it open but regretted it when her books fell out and on to the floor, some pages scattered about. "Shit.." she kneeled down and started picking them up while Natsu ran to her side.

"Luc-" "Don't talk to me" Lucy said, standing up and packing up her books neatly in her locker. "Lucy listen to me please..w-what did Lisanna say, what did she told you" "I said leave me alone" Lucy repeated, somehow looking for something in her locker. "Lucy please just tell me, what ever she say-" Lucy cut him off "Isn't true right, is that what you were going to say Natsu?"

"Yes-" "You're full of shit man I regret ever going in a relationship with you, you're just like everyone else" she shook her head before she slammed her locker shut and proceeded to walk away but stopped when he held her hand.

"Lucy please listen to me.." Natsu whispered and when she turned to him, he showed a sad expression.

"No.." Lucy shook her head "you see...I'm tired of feeling sorry for your sick ass..I'm sick and tired and then ou're going to fill my head with lies like before right?" she pulled her hand away.

"Lucy did Lisanna say-" "Why yes she did, congratulations, I didn't thought that you'll be getting a baby early but glad for you Natsu I hope you and Lisanna's relationship works out since I was the little blonde whore you used up right, who couldn't satisfy you" "Lucy did Lisanna tell you that, I didn't say that-" "Well I believe Lisanna Natsu"

"Luce Lisanna is fucking crazy, that's not even my baby, we had sex yes but with-" "I don't need to hear this.." she walked away but he followed her.

"Lucy can you please talk to me" "Can you go away?" "Not until you talk to me-" "Natsu" Lucy turned to face him "I don't want anything to do with you can't you get that, look at all the pain you caused me and you still talk to me showing me that you don't care"

"I do care Lucy...can't you see that I'm still in love with you" "Don't say love" Lucy shook her head "say liked" she said. "No..Lucy love..I'm still in love with you-" "What's love Natsu huh?" she fold her arms, glaring at him. "Love is more like an action" he said "What fucking every girl you see?" "No...it..it.."

"Exactly..you don't know the true meaning of love..but I don't blame you, neither do I..in the past, I liked you too"

"Lucy don't say that" "Natsu just back away and keep your distance..please.." "What about Sting?" Natsu asked suddenly "What?" "What about Sting, is he like your boyfriend now?" "That is none of your buisness" "Tell me" "What if I say he is..hm" "Lucy don't go with him-" "Shut up Natsu, I didn't tell you to fuck Lisanna but you sure did so shut up and stay out of my buisness" she walked away from him angrily and he sighed.

Well at least they talked right?

.

7:13pm

"Mom.." Lucy called, closing the large door behind her. "Sorry I'm late but I went out with the girls..I brought you back a slice of pizza though.." she looked around the place, it was unusually quiet. "Mom?" Lucy called, placing the box on top a table before she slowly walked up the stairs.

"Mom?" Lucy called again, suddenly getting a weird feeling. "Mummy.." she slowly walked through the large hallway and towards her parents' room. "Mom.." she knocked on the door before she slowly opened it. She popped a head open and looked around. The room was empty "Mom.."

That was weird, her mom's usually home around this hour. "Mom?" Lucy called, looking around her home for Layla.

"She's probably somewhere.." Lucy mumbled, walking down the stairs again. "Mom.." she checked the living rooms, kitchen, dining rooms and gallery but she wasn't there but there was this only place...

The basement...

"Mom.." Lucy called, walking down the stairs to the basement, looking worried. "Mummy?" she walked forward, passing the boxes that was packed all over the ground, some looked like it fell down and it was a mess. "Mom" Lucy stepped on something and looked down, it was a ring.

It was her mother's.. "What's this doing here?" she picked it up and observed it. "Mom must have forgot it or something.." Lucy took some few steps before she suddenly slipped and fell on her butt. "Ouch..what the.." Lucy looked down and her eyes widened when she saw the dark red liquid that was splattered on the ground.

"What the.." Lucy's hands started trembling "Oh no no no.." her eyes started getting teary and the blonde quickly stood up off and the floor and ran, following the red liquid.

It lead up to a closed door and Lucy stopped infront of it.. "It..it can't be.." she quickly kicked open the door and her eyes widened at the scene before her

Her mom...

She was...

DOING THE NASTY WITH HER FATHER!!!++++

"Oh Jude stop it, I have paint all over me..." "It only turns me on more.." Lucy quickly shut the door close before she ran away, repeating

"Gross, gross, gross, gross, gross!!"

Hehe, end of chapter...