Chapter 30

The Next Month Later..

Natsu groaned in frustration, holding a bottle of liquor in his hand while he sat on the couch, looking down at the rug. "I hate my life.." he mumbled, closing his eyes. His phone rang and his eyes popped opened "Huh?" he looked behind him, scratching his right arm.

"No...no phones.." he mumbled, looking at his skin that's been scratching him for days now. "Ugh" he observed the red rash on his right arm, sighing. He looked a mess right now, his phone continued to ring making him groan once again. "Ugh" he groaned in discomfort, blocking both his ears with his hands.

"Go away.." he laid back on the couch, squeezing his eyes shut.

He was a drunk mess right now..well not drunk, he was sober..a bit.

The door was knocked and he paused, opening his eyes. "What..?" he asked, wondering if he was hearing things. "Natsu..open up man.." a familiar voice said and Natsu moaned. "Oh..you're back, the door's open" he closed his eyes again and sighed, hearing the creaking sound the door made when it was pushed opened.

He peeked an eye open and saw Psycho walking his way towards him. "You can't just have the door open like that man, what if we get rob or something?" he asked the pink hair male who groaned "I was too lazy to move..." Natsu said.

Psycho chuckled "Typical you, so anyways how was it here with you, all alone?" Natsu sighed, closing his eyes "it was a disaster.." "And how's that?" the man took a seat besides Natsu who groaned. "Don't want to talk about it right now..this whole month was depressing for me.." he said annoyed.

"Awe, sorry man" Psycho showed an apologetic smile before he looked forward "how's the girl other wise?" he asked and Natsu watched him in confusion "Who girl?" he asked Psycho and Psycho gave him a playful hit on his shoulder.

"Don't pretend like you don't know.." "Seriously, who girl?" he asked again and Psycho sighed "The 'red hair' girl" he chuckled and Natsu opend his mouth in realization. "Oh..her, she's going fine..you know..she has kids too" "How many?" Psycho raised a brow in question "I don't know two..three..five I don't care" "Wait..red hair- wait" Psycho then realized something.

"What?" "About some months ago a my homie and I were talking and he said it had this fine red hair girl.." "Was her hair short?" Natsu asked "I don't know I never seen her but he said she had children though, probably like 2 and..she's real fine and everything but..you know, she's not right"

"What do you mean?" Natsu asked again. "He told me she got it" "Got what?" Natsu asked in confusion "Got 'it', don't you know what I mean?" Natsu shook his head and Psycho face palmed himself "She's sick Natsu" "Oh..okay" Natsu closed his eyes again "Sick as in..HIV man.." Natsu peeked an eye open.

"Describe this red hair woman of your friend" Natsu said "I don't know but I remembered he said something about red hair before he died" Psycho sighed "He died?" Natsu asked "Yeah, like she gave him her sickness man I want you to watch yourself be-" Natsu tched.

"Psycho..I'm 20 years old, I'm not a little child I know what I'm doing okay?" Natsu chuckled and Psycho sighed "I already lost one of my homies, not you too Natsu" Natsu chuckled at his words, scratching behind his neck. "Psycho, once again I know what I'm doing okay" Natsu said, looking forward.

"Damn it, that stupid mattress I have is getting my skin all itchy..I need a bed.." Natsu grumbled, continuing to scratch himself. "Okay, well you'll sleep on the couch then" Psycho stood up and stretched before he walked towards his room "Anyways it's late, I'm going to bed man, pray before you sleep" Natsu rolled his eyes, sighing.

"Okay..'dad' '' he said before he fell back on the couch and closed his eyes in peace.

By Lucy's

Nashi walked up to her mother who were washing the dirty dishes in the sink. "Here" Lucy turned to her and took the plate form her daughter's hands. "Thanks baby" "I'm going to sleep.." Nashi mumbled, walking away from her mother. "Nashi" Nashi stopped, turning around to her mother who held a worried expression.

"Are you okay?" Lucy asked, watching her sadly. "Yup-" "Nashi.." "I'm just tired..I want to sleep..." the child mumbled, looking away from her mother's gaze. Lucy sighed "Nashi if there is anything you want to say just..tell me, I'll understand" the blonde smiled "Good night mummy.." she watched as her daughter walked out the kitchen and away.

Lucy closed her eyes "Damn it.." the mother cursed, clenching her fist.

Oh she regret what she did..ever since then, Nashi hardly talked and became distant, she just wanted her 'real' daughter back..

The door was knocked and Lucy opened her eyes "Huh?" that's weird, who can be knocking on her door late at night? The door was knocked again and Lucy took off her wet gloves "I'm coming!"

She walked towards the front door and asked "Who is it?" the door was just knocked again, the person decided not to talk. Lucy sighed before she unlocked her door and pulled it open.

The person..more like people she saw made her gasp in shock.

"Oh my.." Lucy whispered, her eyes getting teary as she stared at her long time friends. "Well aren't you gonna stand there or hug us?" Erza asked, spreading her arms out wide as she embraced the blonde in a hug.

"You guys...came..h-how" Lucy couldn't find her words, tears started falling as she hugged her friend back "Erza.." Lucy cried. "Damn it's cold.." Gray mumbled.

"Tell me about it.."