Chapter 35

6:12 am

"Mummy...mummy.." Lucy groaned softly in her sleep, twisting and turning around in her bed. "Mommy wake up.." "...ugh, yes Nashi what do you want..." the blonde groaned, peeking open an eye to look at her daughter. Her eyes widened, instead of seeing a sad looking Nashi, she saw a happy Nashi who held a big grin on her face.

"Guess who's here?!" the child cheered while her mother slowly sat up on the bed, rubbing her eyes. "Who...?" Lucy asked confused.

Nashi looked to her left and grinned happily at something that stood behind the door. "Who is it...that cat?" "Nope...he's sleeping and I decided to name him Happy" Nashi grinned. "Well then...who-" the person walked out from behind the door and grinned. Lucy's eyes widened and as for Nashi she ran towards her father and hugged his waist.

"Daddy came again!" the child exclaimed, closing her eyes while she embraced her father. "He was knocking at the door this morning so I opened it and there he was!" "Nashi what did I tell you about opening the door to strangers" Lucy gave her a serious look "But daddy's not a stranger mommy, daddy's daddy" she hugged her father tight and he groaned.

"Uh...morning, Luce-Lucy" Natsu said, giving her a hopeful smile. Lucy stared at him before shaking her head. "Nashi...can you-" "Are you guys gonna fight again?" Nashi more like sighed but Lucy shook her head. "Just adult talk okay, why don't you go play with the cat" "You mean Happy" "Yes" Lucy smiled "Happy" she smiled.

"Okay" Nashi gave her father one last smile before she walked away and out the door to the blonde's bedroom. Lucy groaned, rubbing her face. "I know what you're about to say, why I'm here right?" she nodded, still not looking at him, a bit irritated. Not just that they woke her up really early, she had a bad headache right now, probably from the alcohol she drank last night.

"And why...are you here?" she finally looked up at him, giving out a little sigh. "Well did you remembered what I said last night, about wanting to be in my daughter's..life?'' "So..what, what is the reason for you to be coming back here?" she raised a brow and he sighed, putting both his hands in his pants' pockets.

"I..well I wanted to take Nashi out-'' "You've got to be kidding me'' the blonde said, giving him a glare. "Lucy...but you promised'' he said, looking a bit irritated "Well I don't remember promising you anything last night'' Lucy said, crossing her arms. "Lucy please..I told you already, I don't think I...may live much longer"

"And why do you think that, is that an excuse?" she raised her brow at him and he sighed. "Lucy.." he groaned "Wow Natsu, no I want you to tell me" she said. "It's just a feeling..ok-" "Nope, that's lies and you can't-"

"Listen to fucking me..." her eyes widened in surprise when Natsu leaned closer to her "I..am going to take my daughter out whether you like it or not, she loves me and I'm her father so I suggest you get your fat ass up and go shower and prepare yourself...okay" with that being told, the pink hair male took his leave, out her room.

"What...was that?"

.

Lucy grumbled, walking out the door of her apartment while locking it with her key. She wore a light purple thin strap vest and dark blue mini skirt. She decided to let her blonde hair down, it flowing with the breeze which each step she took down the stairs and towards the awaiting car which her daughter was in.

"Why the hell am I agreeing with this...but that look he gave me...it was kind of...scary.." she whispered to herself while she neared the black SUV car.

"Grr.." she watched Natsu through the windshield of the car, observing the little smirk on his lips.

Does this little fucker feel it's a game?!!

She opened the door to the car, climbing in the back. "Stupid...car" "Hey don't call my car stupid" "Shut up" she closed the door and huffed, looking around. "Is this your car or something?" Natsu looked back at her and raised his brow "What do you think?" Lucy rolled her eyes then looked at Nashi who sat besides her, eating a chocolate covered donut with sprinkles.

"Where did yo-" "I bought it.." the father said, looking forward.

"I really don't like Nashi eating junk food" Lucy said "It tastes great.." Nashi smiled, her teeth and mouth covered with chocolate. "See.." Lucy glared at Natsu but he just smiled and started up the engine.

.

The door to the torture room slowly pushed opened, making the woman slowly look up. She watched as the guy named Psycho walked his way towards her. She looked down sadly, knowing that it's death she's about to face now. "Mm...mmmhmm" she hummed on the duck tape, taped over her mouth.

"What's that smell..?" Psycho asked no one in particular, looking at the woman. "Mmhmm.." he walked towards her "What?" he asked, ripping the tape off her mouth. "Ow!" she glared at him before adding "I said to fuck off!" he stared at her. She then looked down and sighed.

"And if you're planning to torture me or kill me I suggest you do it, I already said my prayers.." Psycho still continued to remain silent until she looked up at him.

"What are you waiting for..?" she asked, under her eyes dark and baggy. He stared at her, observing as she coughed. "Oh yeah.." she whispered, looking back down again "you said I'd rot to death.." she closed her eyes, sighing.

"Listen..." he finally said, but he said it a bit soft. "What" she said, her head still down. "I really hate you..but I've been giving this some thought...you have kids right?" "What's it to you.." she finally looked up at him, rolling her eyes. "I know I'm a killer but...I'm not as bad as Natsu..have a heart so hear what" he took out a knife and her eyes widened.

"No no no.." her eyes started getting teary "no p-ple-" "Oh just shut up...I'm getting you out of here..I understand the pain your kids are going through..even though you're going to die soon...at least you want to spend your last days with your kids..appreciate that" "So...t-this is a joke...right?" he walked behind her, starting to cut the ropes thag was wrapped around her hands.

"No fucktard..eres estúpido?" "Sorry what..?" "Be grateful bitch" when he was done with her hands, he went to her feet. "But one thing...do not tell Natsu or even anything...don't let him see you...or him, himself may kill you for what you've done to him"

"Oh thank you...thank you so much Psy man, I won't.." he looked at her, with angry eyes. He stood up "Go.." she stood up as well, rubbing her wrists while groaning. She looked at him and smiled. "Thank you.."

"Go!" she nodded before she quickly ran towards the door. When she was out, the red hair man sighed, looking at the blood stained floor.

"Dammit, what is wrong with me..." he clutched his hair in frustration.