Chapter 22

"I'm what?!" Lucy asked the female doctor while she laid down on the hospital bed, her friends surrounding her. "I told you, we were running through some tests and.." the doctor smiled "you came out positive" she said and Lucy gasped "Well take another one" "We took 5 tests miss" the doctor said, handing her 5 different pregnancy tests.

"Oh my god.." Lucy whispered, watching the 5 that read positive. "but..but I can't be pregnant.." Lucy whispered and Levy, Juvia and Erza watched her worriedly. "Why not?" the doctor raised her brow and Lucy gave her a glare "Because, number 1 I still go to school and number 2 the baby's father is a fuck boy and already have another girl pregnant for him and I don't want to be pregnant girl number 2" Lucy then looked at her friends and sighed, showing them a sad expression.

"Lu.." Levy rubbed her shoulder and the blonde started crying. "Why.." she cried.

The door was knocked lightly before it was opened and Gray walked in, closing the door behind him. "Guys I'm here" he said "Where's Natsu?" Jellal asked and Gray sighed. "He's still by the beach, he said he'll catch up because he can't miss the fine ladies passing him by.." Gray rolled his eyes.

"See.." Lucy sobbed, covering her eyes and Gray looked at her "What's wrong Lucy?" "She's pregnant.." Erza whispered and his eyes widened "For who, Natsu?" she nodded and Gray looked at Lucy who fell back on to the bed, covering her face. "This is all my fault.." the blonde groaned, turning to face everyone "this is all my fault, if it wasn't for him I would of...gaa!" she covered her face again.

"Wow, first Lisanna then..you" Gajeel mumbled. Lucy quickly sat up and everyone watched her "This can't happen.." Lucy whispered, staring at Levy. "I don't want to ruin my life by having Natsu's baby" she said, then she looked at the doctor. "Do you have abortion pills?" "What?" the three girls asked and Lucy turned to them.

"Yes, I have no other choice you guys, I can't do this.." "So you're gonna kill the baby Lucy, that's just wrong that's a sin" Erza said "That's life growing inside you Lu" Levy said "And you just can't kill it.." Juvia said, folding her arms "Then what the fuck you want me to do?" "Tell Natsu" Jellal said.

"What, I already can't deal with him and no..he has no right-" "He has every right to know about this Lu" "He isn't important and I'm sure as hell aren't important to him neither" "That what you just said there isn't important, he is the father am I right, then he has a right to know about this.."

Lucy rolled her eyes "I'm still taking those pills and I don't care" she looked down and started crying again.

.

"Come on...answer your fricking phone already.." Levy grumbled, walking up and down in the room, everyone eyeing her. "Natsu..pick up.." the blue hair grumbled.

The Beach

"Go go go!" the girls cheered, Natsu watching as they poured a bit of whip cream on the Regina's navel, going up her stomach to both her bare breasts, covering both of her nipples as a girl add cherries on top them. "Oh my gosh I can't believe I' m doing this.." Regina chuckled, covering her eyes. "Alright Natsu" the girls turned to the male who grinned "Ok-" "Natsu!" he turned around and saw a girl approaching him, a phone in her hand "Your phone has been ringing non stop" she said and he took the phone from her.

He watched the caller ID and sighed "It's Levy..hold in.." he walked away having the girls awing. He grumbled before he answered the phone "This better be good.." he said then his eyes widened.

.

"Really?" Natsu asked the blonde who sat down on the bed, facing down. "I'll give you two some space.." the doctor said then turned to the friends "come on you guys, I bet your friends want privacy.." "..Yeah..the doctor's probably right.." Erza stood up and looked at everyone "Come on, let's go" she turned to Lucy.