CHAPTER 31

She never thought that it was possible to love someone so much. She wanted to believe that he cared about her enough, to keep her safe from the danger he mentioned in Kolkata. And the name of the yacht 'SwaSan' assured her about his feelings, to an extent. She loved the name. It was beautiful and knitted together like the coral reefs under the sea.The ocean stretched endlessly and he took her hand and guided her towards the yacht. He lifted her slightly to enter the boat and together they set sail into another world. Swara stood at the edge of the deck and watched the land fading away from the sight. The gentle flow of the waves rocked the boat softly.

Sanskar watched her excitement and inched closer. He stood behind Swara, enjoying the sight of land become a distant shadow. Swara could feel the heat of his warm body and hear the whisper of his breath. She became conscious and her nerves tingled with awareness. Slowly he glided his arms around her waist and buried his face in her lustrous hair. He inhaled the smell as if he had been longing to do it for a some time. Swara rested her head on his shoulder. It was her first gesture of trust towards him and he honoured it.

'You are the first person to visit the yacht. I have never allowed anyone to step onto it. In fact no one knows that I own one.' He told her

'Why have you not brought anyone Sanskar?' Though humbled, she wanted to know his reason

'It is too personal for anyone else to be here.' He murmured into her hair.

She turned around and gazed into his eyes. Her eyes locked onto his dark intense ones. He ran his finger tips over the curve of her cheekbone and he brushed the lock of hair away from her face.

The yacht sped deep into the sea with seagulls following it. The salt water sprayed around them and few drops of it fell on Swara's face. She was about to wipe them away when he stopped her. His lips parted slightly and they trailed small, slow kisses on the underside of her jaw, continuing up to her cheek. She did not move or breathe. A slow heat was building up in the pit of her stomach. He brought his kisses slowly to the edge of her lips and continued along her lower and upper lips.Then he moved in for a slow and deep kiss. He broke off for a second to gauge her reactions. Her lips were parted and eyes closed.He brushed his thumb over the tip of her nose and she opened her eyes to stare at him. He took her hands and led her to the main deck of the ship. Swara was surprised.There, on the middle of the deck was a round table on which, a huge bouquet of red orchids was placed. She was thrilled and excited

'Our flowers......' she exclaimed

Then he took her hand and asked 'Swara Bose,Will you be my wife for life?' It was so simple and touching that even if she had wanted to she could not have said no.She nodded and he took out the box from his pocket and clicked it open.The beautiful ring of diamond and rubies that he had given to her on their mock engagement gleamed.

He slid it on her finger and told her 'I love you...' Swara could not stop herself. She just stepped forward and wrapped her arms around his neck. She kissed him deeply. His arms went around her waist and pulled her to him in a bone crushing hug. Nothing could have come between them, not even a tiny gust of air. They devoured the smell and taste of each other with no care for anything else. Somewhere a seagull wailed, welcoming them to the land of desire and passion.They fit into each other perfectly as if they were made for each other.Their emotions ran high and their kiss was deep and urgent building up a tension between them.

They broke apart but yearned to possess each other and learn the secrets of their carnal desires. Sanskar did not let her step away. His arm was still around her and asked uncertainly 'Do you love me Swara?'

She nodded but he was not satisfied 'Say it' he commanded

Swara wanted to but she could not so she stepped back. He frowned 'what is holding you back Swara?' he asked