Chapter Two

"Did you enjoy your birthday?" Taylor asked Santana as they chat at the front desk. Today was slow so most of the ladies was either chatting, eating or cleaning up their stations.

"Yea it was fun my feet was killing me by the end of the night though" Santana answered watching the people walk pass the store.

"Heels can ruin your night that why I always bring a pair of flip flops or flats with me"

"You should've told me that before I would've took your advice" Santana mumbled. Still looking outside a white escalade pulled up blasting Goyard Bag by Fabolous ft Lil Uzi Vert getting everybody's attention from inside and outside the shop. A few seconds later Diamond hopped out and King came from around the corner.

"Diamond done got herself a new boo" Taylor mumbled as we secretly watching them hug. "This time she got King"

"What is that? The third one in the pass two weeks" I thought to myself looking away. I heard Taylor giggling counting the money in the register. "Okay miss Santana let me find out you be running your mouth just like the rest of us"

"Oh no I was jus-"

"Don't explain yourself girl you spoke the truth anyway she been changing niggas like she changes panties" she said lowly.

"And I don't think she changes them daily" Mickey, an employee, whispered before quickly walking away making them laugh.

King was watching Santana laugh with a thick Spanish chick inside the shop. Her beauty stood out to him ever since he laid eyes on her that night at the club.

Which surprised him was that she didn't seem like she was interested in him. Beside his boy Trigga, King was one of the top drug dealers in Detroit so everybody knew him. All the men wanted to be him and all the ladies wanted to be with him, married or not King had thousands of women throwing pussy at him. Shit, one time a girl was willing to leave her husband for him.

Just hearing the name King ladies eyes would gleam and their panties be drenched with pussy juices but Santana panties were dry as hell once King rolled off his tongue.

Her beauty was exotic. Her fairly almond color skin and thick curly hair caught his attention. Thick full lips and perfect round dark colored eyes that made her look evil as hell but she was far from it, he could tell when she was standing off by herself looking scared. Her body was perfect. She was thick in all the right places.

"You still picking me up tonight?" Diamond asked moving his head to face her with her pointer finger.

"Yea nine right?" He questioned biting down on his bottom lip.

"Yea don't forget King" she said waving her finger in his face but he quickly moved it.

"I won't man watch them fingers" he said staring at her coldly. She was taken back a little but tried to show no fear. She heard about how ruthless King was in the street but was still attractive to him and his money. She quickly pecked his lips before walking away.

Walking in the shop feeling like her shit don't stank, now that she was messing with one of the top dealers she couldn't help the smile that was plastered on her face. Diamond has been trying to get his attention ever since she could remember that night she went clubbing for Santana birthday she took the opportunity when she saw them talking. She knew Santana couldn't handle a nigga like King. To her, Santana was a scary ass stuck up bitch and she didn't feel the need to befriend her. She didn't like her so she didn't care how she felt when she took King from her on her birthday.