Chapter Twenty Six

Excuse the mistakes!

Diamond sat on her couch drinking a glass of wine, smoking a blunt to the face. She was nervous. It's been a couple of days and she has been getting hit with bad news left and right. From Ray being shot to death to Chase being locked up. In custody because Myles was laying in a pool of blood in his apartment.

Diamond met Chase through Dominic and offered him five thousand to kill Myles. Then the plan changed. He wanted a favor in return. Her, Chase and Ray all sat down to get what they wanted. Chase wanted Santana, Diamond wanted Myles and Santana out the picture, and Ray wanted money and to be top. But she didn't expect their plan to backfire.

She heard a knock at the door getting her attention. She put her blunt out in the ashtray and made her way over to the door. Looking out the window, she saw King. She looked in the mirror and started to fix herself before opening the door.

"Hey daddy" she smiled.

"Wassup?" He smirked. "You going to let me inside?"

She stepped to the side allowing him to enter. "I knew you come back-"

Before she could finish King grabbed her by her throat, pushing her against the wall. "Now I'ma tell you like I told your brother leave my fucking city" he gritted through his teeth. Tears came to herself as she stared into his seeing how serious he was. "If I hear you came back or if you think about coming back I'm gonna to kill you do you understand?"

Once he let go she started gasping for air holding onto her neck. She shook her head with tear coming down her cheeks. "I don't know what-"

"Stop lying Diamond Ray told me everything so did your brother you got nothing but snitches on your team" King chuckled. "And best believe Chase gonna snitch on your ass too for being the master mind behind all of this" he continued. "Give it up" he told her. "Now do us both a favor and leave you got that?" She nodded her head.

King watched her run upstairs just when someone in a black face mask came inside from the back door. He nodded his head to him and the guy returned the gesture. King turned around heading out the front door, minding his business.

Diamond ran around her room trying to pack up her things. She was scared. She didn't want to go to jail or end up dead so she was going to take King's advice and leave the state. As she was putting clothes in her bag she heard a gun click behind her head and her eyes grew big.

Pow!

The man watched Diamond body fall on top of the bed. He went into her closet and seen the bag of money. Picking it up, he left the same way he came in making sure there was no evidence of him being there behind. Once he reached outside he ran out the backyard and threw the wooden fence hopping in the car that was waiting for him. The car sped off leaving smoke behind.

Khalil took the mask off seeing Nikki doing the same. He threw the bag of money in the backseat and frowned.

"You really leaving?" He questioned.

"Yeah I need to start over...I want Myles and Mylee away for awhile" she answered. "But I'll be back to visit this will always be my home"

"Well keep in contact with me" he told her looking out the window.

"You know I will little cuz" she smiled pulling up to his place. She reached to the back and grabbed the bag full of money. She took out a few stacks and passed it to him. "I love you always call me if you need anything" she told him.