Chapter Seventeen

"First of all I ain't young I'm twenty four" Flaco said to Santana as they sat around at Pizzapapalis chatting about anything under the sun.

"Facts I'm twenty three" Khalil added.

"That still young" Santana told them.

"How old are you?"

"Twenty one"

"You young!!!" They shouted at the same time making her laugh.

"We both older then you!" Khalil continued. "The only young one is Dex-"

"Hey I may be young but my dick grown and my mind is like a thirty year old" Dex said cutting him off digging the dirt out his fingers with a toothpick. His chair was leaned back against the wall with his hoodie on, not showing his face.

"Sometimes your mind is young" Santana mumbled sipping her drink side eyeing him. He flipped her off before going back to his nails. Santana heard the door open and she quickly turned her head to see who it was.

"Every time that door open you turned to see who it is" Khalil said taking another slice off the tray.

"She checking for King" Flaco chuckled.

"No I'm not" she said flipping her hair over her shoulder.

"Lying" Dex said twisting up his face.

"I don't like King"

"Nobody said you like him" Khalil smirked as Santana turned her head looking out the window.

"Tana just admit it you feeling him" Dex said sitting the chair back down on the ground. "He feeling your cute ass too" he continued as she rolled her eyes.

"He's getting on my nerves" she says hearing them chuckling. "And y'all find everything funny" she continued throwing salt and pepper packets at them making them laugh harder.

"Oh please you know that's daddy-"

"Eww he would never be daddy okay?" Santana said cutting Dex off. "Remember that and don't forget it" she continued. They all looked at her for a few seconds before pulling out their phones.

"What are you doing?" She questioned she squinted her eyes.

"We wanna record this moment" Khalil said putting the camera on her.

"What? No!" She chuckled as they pressured her to say what she just said before. She heard the door open again and she looked back and smiled making eye contact with the person that walked in.

"Nelly!!" She shouted.

"Tana!!" Chanel shouted back. She walked closer to the table with a smile on her face eyeing the pizza. "Oh my gosh I'm starving"

"Hey Nel"

"Wassup sis?"

"Hey" The guys greeted her once she sat down quickly taking a plate and a slice.

"Wassup guys?"

"Nothing trying to get Tana to admit that she feeling King" Dex said leaning his chair.

"Oh I could've told you that" Chanel said. Santana rolled her eyes hearing them laughing.

"No what? Forget all ya" she laughed throwing ketchup packets at them.