Chapter Eight

"No King that does not happen during child labor" Santana chuckled as they sat in her room. Right now he was helping do her homework and she was stuck on the same question for the past ten minutes, having a difficult time answering it.

Ever since they went out they have been inseparable. They enjoyed each other companies every time they was together. One thing Santana did like most about King was he always kept her smiling and laughing.

"So you tell me what happens then?" He questioned. She gave him the full answer like it was sitting on the tip of her tongue with no problem.

"It's says it right here look"

"Well wouldn't that be your answer?" He smirked. She looked down in her book and notice that was the answer she was looking for.

"I need a break" she breathe writing down her answer.

"I know what you need"

Going into his pocket King pulled out a bag of weed. "You got wraps?"

"Nah I got papers" she says closing her books.

"Even better go get them"

Santana hopped out of bed and went to her dresser pulling out rolling papers before throwing it to him.

"Break it up for me" he throwing it on the bed. She sat back down and grabbed her notebook and weed and place it on top before opening the bag pouring it out. She broke it up finely before handing it too him. He sat at the foot of her bed and started rolling up.

"When's the last time you smoked?" He questioned.

"Like two or three months ago I don't know" she says laying down next to him watching.

She watched him lit the joint before taking a pull and passing it to her.

"Take it" he demanded. She slowly took it and place it between her lips taking a pull. He took a glance back at her ass and gave it a hard slap.

"Stop" she says sitting up. "I am not Diamond" she spat. He looked behind staring at her before chuckling.

"I don't mess with her like that anymore"

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah"

"Does she know that?" She shot back.

"Yo you got a smart ass mouth"

"I'm just saying" she giggle passing it back to him.

"Stop playing Tana and take another pull" King chuckled.

"Your supposed to be helping me study not get me high" she giggled taking another pull before passing it to him.

"I am helping you study" he told her. "Study high, take the test high" he started to say. "You get high scores"

"Nigga....that's from How High"

"I smell it!!!" Trigga yelled. A few seconds later he busted in her room. "Pass that shit" he says walking inside.

***