Chapter Twenty Three

Excuse the mistakes!

A few days went by and King still couldn't find her. He sat at one of his warehouses with a glass of henny in his hand watching the security tapes, from the bar on a flat screen rewinding the same part from that night.

He was blocking everybody that was around him out, focusing on the tv trying to figure out more shit. Counting how many men came in and out that night and how suspicious they look, watching when the van pulled up and how they came out before snatching her up.

He was starting to get mad, blaming himself for what happen. Since he wasn't there for her he felt like he failed as a man not protecting his woman.

That what she was to him. A woman. He talked to and dated females older than Santana and none of them carried themselves the way she did. She had a head on her shoulders and knew how to make her own money not depending on him like the others did. And that's what made him respect her more.

"Fuck!!!" He shouted standing up throwing his glass at the wall shattering it into pieces. Everybody in the room grew quiet. They haven't seen this side of him in while. He hasn't said much since that night and Trae was starting to worry about him. He knew King more than anybody in the room and he knew King was stressed out. He lost his bar and his girl on the same night of his birthday.

"Everybody out!!" Trae shouted. King sat back down on the couch and rubbed his hand down his face.

"I'm staying" Dex said watching his crew walk out the room.

As they left the room, Trae made his way over to the couch where King was sitting."Yoo we gonna find her man" He said in calm tone sitting down.

"Niggas really want me to act out Trig" King chuckle. "I been letting a lot of shit slide, staying low, and niggas just.." he shook his head. "If something worse happens to her I'm painting this whole city with blood man"

"You sound like Chanel" Trae told him. "Don't think like that think positive we know Santana a fighter"

"Literally" Dex scoff sitting on the other side of King. He couldn't help but chuckle at Dex comment thinking about the night she fought Diamond.

"Where's Khalil and Flaco?" King questioned him. Before Dex could answer his phone started ringing. He pulled it out his pocket and seen Khalil name across the screen.

"Wassup?" Dex answered.

"Yo wheres King?"

"Right here why?"

"I found him" Khalil answered sitting in his car with Flaco in the passenger seat.

"Alright keep an eye on him we gonna call you back and tell you the next move" Dex said before hanging up.

"Wassup? What you got?"

"You ready to find your girl?" Dex smirked. Both of them sat up, shocked at what they heard come out of Dex mouth. "Nah she still my girl on the low I'm just letting you have this moment until we get her back" he smiled. "But Khalil and Flaco found the bitch nigga you was looking for you ready?"

"Nigga I been ready" King told him. "I'm tired of this nigga playing hide and seek"

***

Nikki stared out the hospital window, closed her eyes and prayed. When she got the call about Myles she sped to the hospital ignoring red lights and stop signs not caring if she was about to start a car accident.

Even though she was pissed off with him because of the whole Diamond situation she didn't want any harm done to him. She felt a tear slide down her cheek and she quickly wiped it away.