Chapter Ten

"What you doing?" King smirked at Santana who was walking closer to him with nothing but a purple see through negligee on.

"Just want to make you feel special baby lay back"

She pushed him down on the bed before climbing on top of him removing his shirt. Grabbing both ass cheeks King sat up and used his teeth to pop her breast out before showing them some love, placing them in his mouth. She threw her head back loving the feeling he was giving her.

Ecstasy.

His hands caressing her body as he flipped them over removing her clothes. Making eye contact with her he kissed her from her breast all the way down to her warm dripping sweetness before diving in.

"Aah right there" Santana moaned grabbing his head wrapping her legs around his neck. He was eating her shit like it was his last meal. From nibbling to sucking to teasing her clit she couldn't handle his tongue.

"Oh my gosh King" she moaned. She felt her body released. He sat up and kissed her from her belly button to her lips letting her have a taste.

"This is what you want?"

"Yes" she moaned as he pulled himself out.

Santana eyes popped open and she sat up in a cold sweat. Checking the time she seen it was going on four in the morning. Her and King haven't spoke in almost a week and she been having dreams like this ever since.

She swung the blankets over her and hopped out of bed making her way the kitchen. Turning on the light she grabbed the tea kettle and filled it with water before placing it on the stove. She turned it on and took stuff out to make tea.

"Can't sleep" Chanel said coming in.

"No I'm just going to make tea and and study"

"Can't stop thinking about him huh?" She questioned taking out two mugs. Santana chuckled and rolled her eyes shrugging her shoulders.

"Whatever why you up?"

"Can't sleep either Trae left an hour ago and I've been up ever since"

"When do you go to the doctors?"

"Wednesday I made it for twelve so you can come too" she smiled.

"Aaww Nelly you making me so happy" Santana teased.

"Don't start" Chanel laughed as Santana walked over to her with open arms before hugging her.

"You can take the car to school today just drop me off at work" she said once they let go and started to make their tea.

"You sure? Chanel I know it's your car but-"

"Tana just take it you gotta come after school anyway then we can head home together"

"Okay thank you I honestly don't want to see Diamond" Santana stated rolling her eyes.

The fact that Diamond was really trying to start some shit with her annoyed her. Santana barely said two words to Diamond or even worried about her but Diamonds actions proved to Santana that obviously she was always on her mind which Santana didn't mind. Growing up a lot of girls didn't like Santana for no reason until they actually got a chance to know her.