Chapter Eighteen

"You nervous?" King chuckled turning his head to Santana who sat quietly in the passenger seat. Been That Way by Bryson Tiller played lowly through the speakers as King drove through the town. They were on their way to his parents house for the dinner party and Santana leg couldn't stop shaking.

"Yes I don't want to meet your family we are not even together King" she said sounding worried.

"Shut up you talk to much" he responded calmly.

"Well it's true" she mumbled. "But anyway I think I want to leave a few days after I graduate that way give me some more time to get ready and pack-"

"Get ready?"

"Yes I need my nails and feet done and my eyebrows has to be on fleek"

"You gonna get that weave done too? It's starting to look thin" he teased before laughing. She turned and faced him before rolling her eyes. "I'm joking Tana" he continued rubbing the bottom of her chin.

"Your such an asshole you know this my real hair" she told him. "But I might do cornrows I don't know yet" she continued as he slightly threw his head back. "I'm annoying you aren't I?"

"What?"

"Every time your annoyed about something you throw your head back like for example when someone bust in your apartment or when I talk about what I wanna do with my hair or body-"

"I told yo ass before I don't care what you wanna do as long as it ain't plastic surgery, ugly, and ratchet looking and that only happen twice-"

"King you do it all the time-"

"No I don't-"

"When Dex and them bust in you do it sitting on the couch.."

"Why you lying-"

"In the kitchen when there is cereal but no milk-"

"Nah-"

"In the bed when you get a phone call in the middle of the night-"

"Cause it's annoying-"

"My point exactly" Santana laughed.

"Wanna know what I notice about you?"

"What?" She smiled.

"We are here" he said ignoring her questioned. Her eyes widen as King drove up a long driveway that lead to a huge house. There was multiple cars parked in front of a two door garage that was connect to a black and gray two story house with a lot of windows and a huge front door. There was floors bed mix with bright beautiful flowers growing right along the trim of the house.

"Wow this house is beautiful" she complimented. "Is this where you grew up?"

"Hell no" He chuckled cutting the engine off. He stepped out wearing a simple a simple pair of jeans with a black Givenchy sweater that had a barking Rottweiler on the front with navy blue timbs to go with it. He grabbed his jacket from the back seat and headed to the passenger side to help Santana out.

"I got it" she said grabbing her bag before stepping out wearing a light black bomber coat. They walked hand and hand to his parents house that still had Santana in awe. Walking inside she couldn't help but look around and admire the huge house. The foyer had green marble tiles with a white and gold staircase on the right side of her leading upstairs. There was a clean white ottoman place along the wall of the staircase with a bamboo plant next to it.