Chapter Seven

Santana ran around her room trying to figure out what to wear for tonight. She just got off of work and was fresh out the shower walking around in just a towel.

"Nelly!! Let me use your small white bag" she said running across the hall.

"Put some clothes on!!"

"Trae go home!!" She yelled back.

"Yeah it's in my closet just move his hats out the way"

Chanel was laid up in sweats and one of Trigga t shirt watching Love & Hip Hop:Hollywood.

"What are you wearing?"

"I have no idea and he is going to be here in forty fives minutes"

"I told yo ass to go shopping but you didn't want to listen-"

"I didn't have time I go to school and then to work right after"

"How are you gonna do your hair?"

"I don't know" she whined walking back to her room. Opening in her closet she skimmed through her clothes throwing stuff on her bed.

After about twenty minutes later she checked herself in the mirror one last time admiring her last minute outfit. She had on a v cut bodycon cream colored spaghetti strap dress that showed off her breast and curves perfectly, diamond earrings and the matching necklace and bracelet her aunt gave her, with olive green strap heels to top it off. Her hair was up in a neat bun that sat on top of her head with two curly strands that hung near her ears. She put on burgundy matte lipstick and spray herself with perfume before throwing on her peacoat and grabbing her bag.

"Woah woah where you going? Let me see what you got on?" Trigga said stopping her making Chanel giggle. Rolling her eyes she unbutton her jacket and open it revealing her outfit.

"Yass bitch!!" Chanel screamed. Santana laughed before closing it back up.

"Damn girl" Dex said eyeing her licking his lips.

"Dex" she chuckled throwing a pillow at him.

"I'm sorry but you bad as fuck" he said sipping on straight liquor. He was drunk so him talking to Santana right now was easy.

"Uh...."

"My fault you look beautiful Santana" he complimented.

"Thank you" she smiled. "Don't wait up for me"

"Uh oh-"

"I got my key"" she smirked cutting Trigga off before exiting the apartment and walking down a flights of steps.

"Hey"

"Wassup? You look beautiful" King complimented. He was wondering what she wearing under that coat

"Thank you-"

"I want her back at twelve no later!!" Trigga yelled from the window.

"Not twelve o' one or twelve ten!!" Chanel added.