Chapter Fifteen

"Thirteen hours on a flight?!" Dex snapped. Santana invited Dex, Flaco, and Khalil to Hawaii since she knew Chanel was bringing Trigga. The boys started to grow on her and became her close friends. Right now they were all at King place, beside Trigga and Chanel, chilling in his living room.

"Yes it's not that bad you wanna go or no?" She asked.

"I'm down never flew on a plane before" Khalil answered.

"I'll go" Flaco added. They all looked at Dex waiting for his answer. Santana walked over to him with a smile on her face. "Please Dex it would mean so much to me" she said sitting on his lap wrapping her arms around him hearing King chuckling. Dex couldn't help but to smile as she hugged him.

"Alright fine just let me know when and I take off of work"

"But...you don't have a job" he gave her a look making her eyes widen. "You got a job?" She cheesed.

"No" he laughed making the rest of them laugh along. "You should've seen your face"

"Y'all are annoying as hell" Santana said walking to the kitchen. It's been a few days that she been staying with King and all she ever did was either go to school, work or hang out with the guys whose been begging her to cook every night. King was enjoying it he don't remember the last time a women cooked in his kitchen for him.

"Yoo King you hitting that?" Flaco smiled. King didn't say anything but scratched the side of his face with a smirked.

"My nigga ya fucking?" Dex questioned loudly. "That's why you wanted her to stay here-"

"Stay where?" Santana asked walking back in the living room sitting on the arm of the chair King was sitting on. She looked at the guys who all had a smile on their face beside King, he had a smirk. Santana slapped him across his chest getting his attention.

"What you tell them?"

"I didn't tell them nothing" he chuckled.

"Nah I'm just saying we know why King wanted you to stay here" Dex said thrusting his hips back in forth like he was having sex.

"Y'all think me and King are having sex?" She chuckled.

"Hell yeah!!!" They all shouted at once. Santana busted out laughing holding onto her stomach.

"We are not having sex" she laughed. "Y'all are funny" she continued. She turned and faces King with a smile on her face. "You still taking me to work right?"

"Yeah I got you" he chuckled shaking his head.

She walked behind him and tilted his head back before kissing him just how he kissed her the night they went on their date. He grabbed the back of her neck and deepen the kiss making her moan in between. Dex, Khalil, and Flaco watched with widen eyes and mouth wide open shocked about what they was watching. Santana broke the kiss and headed to King room to shower and get ready for work.

"We are not having sex!!" She yelled out.

"Bullshit!!" Dex screamed out before laughing hearing her laughing.

"Y'all are-"

"Nah" King said cutting Flaco off. "We not fucking"