Chapter Twenty Two

Nikki rested her body on one side with her arms across her chest waiting for Diamond to answer the door. She just got off work and all she wanted was to grab her things and head straight home to get out of the cold and cuddle up Myles and Mylee. She didn't care how Diamond felt but if she was ready to end a thirteen year friendship so quickly than so was she. She was tired of the drama and her hoeing around. To Nikki, all she needed was Mylee, Myles, and her family.

Just when she was about to leave, Diamond opened up her door. "Here you go" she said rudely passing Nikki her things in a small plastic bag.

"Wow Diamond" Nikki chuckled shaking her head. "You really feeling some type of way about what went down-"

"Yes I am you supposed to be my bitch, my day one but instead you over there checking up on my enemy-"

"YOU BEEFING BY YOURSELF SIS!!" Nikki shouted feeling herself growing annoyed. Usually Nikki would have her girls side no matter what but when she witness Diamond starting drama over a man that obviously didn't want her, she was disgusted.

"At the end of the day I'm done with fake ass bitches so-"

"Fake?!" Nikki chuckled. "Was I fake when I took your ass in when Ray was beating your ass and left your ass broke?" She questioned.

"Bye Nikki" Diamond chuckled waving her off getting ready to close her door.

Nikki turned around and started to walk down the steps. "I was never fake ungrateful dirty ass hoe-"

Diamond couldn't help but burst into laughter hearing Nikki talking about her. "Ask Myles how dirty I can get...Bitch" she spat with a smile on her face.

"What bitch?" Nikki spat turning around. She ran back up the steps as Diamond quickly slammed the door. "Come outside hoe!!" She yelled pounding on the door. She knew Diamond wasn't going to open the door but she didn't care. After hearing what came out of her mouth she was ready to knock her teeth in.

"Just like you say don't get mad at the girl get mad at the nigga!!" Diamond yelled through the window sticking her tongue out taunting her.

"You know I'll fuck you up that why's you still in there!!" She yelled back. "It's cool I'm gonna catch you!!" she continued turning around. "Oh I'm gonna catch her". She headed to her car and hopped in throwing the bag in the back seat. "And when I do...lord..."

She put the key in the ignition and started her car before speeding off. Angry wasn't even the word Nikki was livid. Weaving in and out of traffic and going over the speed limit she headed straight home. She had questions and since Diamond wasn't going to tell she knew Myles will.

Once she made it home she quickly killed the engine and hopped out slamming the car door in the process. She ran up get steps and bust through her front door.

"Here you go daddy I made it all myself" She heard Mylee sweet innocent coming from the living room.

"Aww thanks baby girl it looks so good" Myles said. Nikki entered the room and seen Myles fake eating plastic food for Mylee.

"Oh wassup baby" he greeted with a smile on his face but it quickly faded when he seen the look in her eye.

"Hi mommy!!" She cried out running up to her with open arms.

"Hey baby" Nikki smiled. "Can you go upstairs to your room for a few minutes?"

Mylee smile turned into a frown, she slouched her shoulders and sadly said "Okay"

Myles watched his daughter run off and upstairs to her. "Hey baby how was-"

She put her hand up cutting him off short. "Did you fuck Diamond?" She asked.