Chapter Eleven

Santana and Chanel woke up out of a dead sleep hearing knocking on their door. The knocking quickly turned into loud banging making them hop out of Chanel bed.

"Who the hell is that? It's going on twelve" Santana groaned walking out the room with Chanel behind her.

"Who is it?!" Chanel screamed.

"Babe it's me open up its an emergency" Trigga answered on the other side.

Chanel quickly opened the door allowing the guys to come in. King and Khalil helped Dex lay on the couch who was still bleeding out.

"What happen?" Santana questioned.

"I got shot" Dex groaned out with bloody teeth.

"On my couch guys?" Chanel complain.

"Babe I buy you a new one right now Dex needs help-"

"It's ugly anyway" Dex stated before groaning out in pain as Santana quickly ran over to him with a dish towel putting pressure on his wound.

"Why didn't you go somewhere else?" she suggested as Flaco made his way inside slamming the door.

"They didn't answer so King took us here-"

"Why?"

"Tana you have to do this" King tells her. She snapped her neck turning to looking at him. Grabbing Dex hand she placed it on the towel before standing up.

"No I can't do this King" she stated walking closer to him.

Everybody in the room watched Santana and King argue back and forth about helping Dex.

"Look this is a job for the hospital I can't do this-"

"Tana I helped you study before and I know this isn't what you learn-"

"I don't have the right tools King" she argued. "Just take him to the hospital-"

"Fuck the hospital!! He screamed at her. She stared at him biting her tongue refusing to speak what was on her mind.

"Aaah shit Tana do something" Dex gritted through his teeth. "Please"

"Santan-"

"King-"

"Are you doing this-"

"Shut up!!" She screamed in King's face shocking everybody in the room. She pulled her hair in a pony tail and looked at Dex before speaking and walking away.

"Chanel can you give me the alcohol, gloves, uh gauze pad from the first aid kit in the bathroom and y'all two?" She added pointing to Khalil and Flaco.

"Theres big tweezer in the draw in the kitchen can one of y'all heat the tip on the stove please?" she told them. "And towels Chanel!!!"

"Trigga I have uh my kit in my room can you go get that for me?"

They all ran off and did what they was told before coming back out with everything she needed it. After putting her gloves on she begin to cut his shirt and examine his wound before getting to work.