Like I'm gonna lose you

*Your P.O.V*

"Mark, please don't leave me!" I said as my voice cracked with tears streaming down my face.

"I have to, y/n." And just like that, he was gone. I fall to my knees as my sobs got caught in my throat. I clutched my chest as I was gasping for air.

-End of nightmare-

I shot up with tears running down my cheek. I looked over to see Mark sleeping right beside me and I looked at the time. 2:55 AM. I let out a sigh and got up out of bed carefully so I wouldn't wake him. I travel to the kitchen and grab a glass of water.  I took a gulp and Sat the glass down on the counter. I swiftly grabbed a tissue and wiped my tears away. I start to hear footsteps and they get closer by the second. 

"Babe, what are you doing out of bed?" He said in a deep voice. I looked down, feeling bad about waking him up at 3:00 AM.

"I'm really sorry that I woke you up. I had a nightmare that you left and I woke up from it..." He walks closer and wraps his arms around me.

Y/n, you know that I love you and I'd never leave you. You're mine forever. I'll always be here for you." I return the hug and put my head in the crook of his neck.

"I love you too, Mark." He pulls away from me and places a kiss of my cheek, my forehead, and then my lips. I put my glass away and he grabs my hand.

"Are you ready to go back to bed, my lovely? Or, do you want to watch a movie to take your mind off of the nightmare?" Mark asked politely.

"Can we watch f/c/m?" I say in a whisper.

"Of course, baby." He said as he turned around and walked into the lounge. I followed behind and he put the DVD in. The loading screen buffered a bit before the selection screen popped up. Mark played the movie and we both sat on the couch, covered by a blanket as I laid in his arms. He rubbed my back which always helped when I was sad. Mark kissed the top of my head and I yawned.  Everything else was a blur after that. The next morning, I was back in our bed with Mark's arm slung around me. I smiled and kissed his cheek. My eyes fall heavy as I backed up to him, wanting to be closer. I'll never leave. I love him.

Wow! 462 Word story! It's short, but it's good for my first one-shot... Right? Anyway, thank you guys for reading and I'll see you in the next chapter. BU-BYE!

~Chey