Crush

*Mark's P.O.V*

"Jack, why can't she just notice me already?" I groan out as we both sat at our lunch table. He chuckled and looked over to me and spoke with his thick, Irish accent.

"Mark, you never talk to her. You haven't even walked up to her or waved. Don't you think you should do something?" He was right. I never talked to y/n because I can't. She's so perfect and it intimidates me. She'd never do anything to make anyone feel bad, so I don't know why I'm so scared.

"You'll never know unless you try." I stand up and look at him.

"I'm gonna talk to her." He smiles and pats me to the back.

"You got this, Mark."

"I hope so..." I mumble low enough so not even Jack could hear me. I feel my heart start to race as I carry myself closer to her. It's like time stopped when she looked up, showing off her beautiful e/c eyes.

"H-hey y/n..." I finally choke out. My cheeks heat up and I look down so she can't see.

"Oh, hi Mark. I didn't expect to be talking to you today. You seem so quiet around me." She chuckles. God, she's so perfect in every way.

"Uh, yeah. But, you seem like a cool person to talk to. You know, you give off that vibe." Cool was an understatement. She was just all around amazing.

"I try to send off that vibe. And, you seem cool as well." This totally isn't awkward. Not at all. I thought to myself in a sarcastic tone.

"Anyway, is there anything that you needed to tell or ask me?" Y/n said, probably trying to break the ice. Quick! Make something up!

"Do you maybe wanna hang out sometime...? You don't have to, but I think we'd have a great time."

"Sure! Sounds like fun. I'm sure anyone would kill to spend time with Mark Fischbach. We can maybe hangout this Friday...?"

"That's a great day for me, saying I'm not gonna be busy..." She got out a small piece of paper and a pen. She carefully wrote down something and handed it to me.

"Here's my number. We can text or talk if you'd like." I nodded and just then, the bell rang.

"Well, I guess I better go so I won't be late for class. It was nice talking to you Mark."

"Yeah. I'll see you around..." She waved and walked away. I looked at the number and punched then in my phone, adding her contact in. I looked up from my phone to see Jack.

"You did it! You actually talked to her!"

"Yeah, but I hope I can get somewhere with her..."

"You will. You know why? Cause You're Mark Fischbach!"

"And you're insane. Let's go, we're late."

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Chapter 2! 470 WORDS! It'll get better, but I couldn't really come up with much to write in this one. I may update later tonight, but it won't be a major long chapter. Anyway, thank you guys for reading and I will see you in the next chapter. BU-BYE!

~Chey