Christmas with Mark

Sorry if you don't celebrate Christmas... Also, I made the outfit! Yay!

*Y/n's P.O.V*

I grabbed an ornament and placed in on the tree by its pretty ribbon. Mark set up the fire and I heard the sound of the firewood crackling. He grabbed a cookie off of the plate next to me and took a bite.

"Wow, these are amazing, y/n. The best cookies ever." I smiled, thanked him, and put another ornament on the tree. I was ready for Christmas. The tree glistened and shined as the low lighting gleamed against it. Mark hugged me from behind and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"It looks so nice..." He whispered. I turned to face him.

"It'll look better if you help. I can't do this alone, babe."

"But I love admiring you."

"Mark, we'll be watching movies while cuddling and drink hot chocolate later. You can look at me all you want then, but it won't happen until the tree is fixed up." He sighed.

"You win this time." He picked up a penguin charm and placed it on the tree.

"OH! We get to open presents today!" He yelled.

"Yes, we do. I'm sad though. I'll have to leave you for family..." I said, trying not to sound sad.

"Hey, don't be upset, y/n. We'll see each other in about a week." Mark said in reassurance. I nod and put another Christmas decoration on the tree. Once it's all done, Mark takes my hand and drags me along with him to sit on the floor. I grab his gift and hold it while he gets mine.

"Ok, you have to open your last, y/n."

"Why?"

"Cause, if it's not as good as yours, I'll send it back and get you something better."

"Mark, just being with you is the best thing I could ask for."

"Aww, same goes to you babe." He leans over and kisses my cheek.

"Ok, open it, Marki!" I pulls out tissue paper and gasps.

"A new camera and game?! This is fantastic Thank you so much, y/n."

"You're welcome." He gives me a bag and smiles.

"Your turn!" There's multi colored paper stuffed in the bag . I slowly pull the paper out and set it beside me. There's a letter. I open the letter and look at the red ink on the page.

Dear y/n,

you make me happier each day we're together.

You make me feel like the luckiest guy ever.

We don't keep secrets from each other.

I love you so much.

I really hope you enjoy your gift.

Marry Christmas,

~Mark.

I look up and he's standing on one knee with a box in his hand. I feel tears brim my eye and a smile spread across my face.

"Y/n, will you marry me?" I nod my head as he slid the ring on my finger. I slung my arms around his neck.

"Oh my god, I love you so much, Mark!" I start crying harder, from happiness of course.

"I don't want to leave you."

"Oh, I almost forgot!" He got up and went to the bedroom. As he returned, he held up two plane tickets.

"I asked your family if it was okay if I joined. They said is was, so I got a plane ticket for me as well." Tears were flowing.

"Oh my god! I love you so much! You're the best person ever!" I ran over to Mark and kissed him deeply and lovingly. As we pulled away, he held one of my hands and looked into my eyes.

"I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you, y/n. I'll take you everywhere and show you the world. I'll show you love like no other. I'll cherish you forever and you'll be my queen. You complete me, y/n and you're the only one I need. Marry Christmas, my dear."

"This is the best Christmas ever! Thank you, Mark."
-------------------------------------------------
Sorry it's short, but it's short and sweet. I actually like this one! Yay! I feel like this is a good one. Anyway, thank you so much for reading and I will see you on the next chapter!
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS! BU-BYE
~Chey♡