Dark Magic

This one's a bit strange, but new. By the way, I have NOTHING against Amy. She's great, but I needed someone. Enjoy?

*Mark's P.O.V*

I was walking through the woods, thinking of new games to play. It's like I've lost all inspiration for game play. Leaves ruffle on the ground and I look up, shocked that I didn't see anyone.

"Hello! Is there anyone out here?!" I shout out, waiting for an answer. Nothing. What the...? Once again, leaves crunch again. I'm on a clear ground path. Suddenly, I feel a sharp pain on my arm. Like an intense scratch. It started bleeding, but it wasn't normal. It was bleeding black and right in front of me was a girl. She had black hair with a really revealing black dress. Black wings, black eyes, black shoes. Everything she was wearing was so dark. She looked mad too.

"Who are you? Well, more like, what are you?" She furrowed her eyebrows in anger and shouted.

"I'm y/n, new member of the dark fairies!" I chuckle and my arm starts to twist on its own. I fall down and scream out. It stops and she looks down at me.

"My kind is no joke, Mark!" Y/n growled at me and I started shaking. I look down at my arm and it keeps looking worse. The cut is larger and deeper.

"What did you do to my arm?" I ask calmly to avoid being hurt again. She rolls her demonic eyes and scoffs.

"I ran passed you. I scratched you and now we're connected. I know everything about you now. Blood type, how many hairs you have, subscriber count. Your secrets. Everything."

"Is this some kind of joke? Ok, where are you, Sean?"

"Sean McLoughlin, best friend and roommate. Irish and also has a YouTube channel, Jacksepticeye. He's not involved in this at all. He knows nothing of me or my kind. I intend to keep it that way." How does some 'fairy' know all of this? I shake my head. She starts to chant something and I felt uneasy. As she finished, I felt like I was gonna pass out. I feel my body grow heavy along with my eyes and go to sleep.

-Time Skip-

I rubbed my eyes and sat up. I was in bed. Thank god, it was all a dream. I look to the table and grab my phone. Before checking the time, I look in front of me. There's black paint on the wall. 'I'm ALWAYS watching.' Chills run down my spine and I shudder. I get up and run out of the room, looking for Jack. I found him on the couch and i walk over to him.

"Sean, something happened to me... I- I'm terrified..." He looks over to me, looking worried and concerned.

"What happened to ya?" I take a breath and looked down. I have to tell him.

"I was walking in the woods yesterday and-" I was cut off by a horrible feeling in my head, making me feel like I could die at any moment.

"Oh my god! Are you ok?" It went away and I remembered the words she spoke to me. He knows nothing of me or my kind. I intend to keep it that way. There's nothing I can do! I'm stuck with this dark fairy type thing forever. I nod my head.

"You know what? Forget it. I'm gonna go outside for a minute..." I get up and walk out, without an answer from him. She shows up. I glare at her and scream.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME?!"

"I told you, I don't want anyone to know who I am. There's a simple way to get rid of me anyway..." She sounded kind of sad. I sighed.

"How?"

"Dark fairies are almost like light fairies. We help solve problem as well, but you don't get to choose your problem. We do. Light fairies will let you choose what you want to fix. Darks will hurt you until you fix it and if you try to talk about us."

"Harsh..."

"No kidding, but it's the job. You're my first 'victim' in this whole thing and hopefully the last. The leader says that if you can fix your problem with my 'help', I get to be human..." She says, messing with a ripped part of her dress.

"So, what's the problem that I need to fix?" She awkwardly chuckles and looks down.

"It's with Amy..." Amy? What's wrong with her?

"What do you mean? We have a healthy relationship." She shook her head.

"Amy's cheating..."

"No! It can't be! You're lying to hurt me more!" I shout, hoping that she's lying.

"Mark, you have to fix it..."

"THERE'S NOTHING TO FIX! WE'RE PERFECT TOGETHER!" The door opens and Jack looks at me confused.

"Who are you yelling at?"

"HER!" I say, pointing to y/n who was right there. I start to get a migraine, but I continue on.

"Sean, please help me!" He shook his head and looked at me.

"Mark, I think you need some help from a professional..."

"Are you calling me crazy...?" I ask in a whisper. He doesn't answer. He just looked to the ground. He does.

"Look, I gotta go see Amy. Don't expect me back any time soon."

"Mark, please-"

"NO! I'll be back whenever!"

I walk to my car and get in. I buckle up and turn on the car. Just as I'm about to pull out from the driveway, y/n appears in the passenger seat.

"I've had enough of you, y/n." I get on the road and continue driving. i get to her house and look at y/n.

"Can you stay here?" She nodded and I got out, closing the door behind me. I walk to the door step and knock on the door. No answer. Doorbell? I push the button and wait for her to answer. Her car's here. By now, the worst was coming to mind. What if y/n was telling the truth? No! Don't think like that. She opens the door with a smile, but looses it as soon as she sees me. Ok then.

"It's you..." She seemed almost depressed that I was the one who showed up.

"Can we talk, Amy? It's important." We walk in and sit on the couch.

"What's up?" How do I say it? What do I ask?

"Are you cheating on me?" Not like that, idiot. She nervously chuckled and stood up.

"Mark, why would I do such a thing? You're an amazing boyfriend." It sounded forced. Then, there was a knock on the door.

"Hey, Mark. Can you can me a water from the kitchen?"

"Yeah..." I get up and go the kitchen, getting the water she asked for. I walk back to see her and another guy kissing each other. Oh my god. Tears sting my eyes. I loved and cared for her. How could she do this to me?

"Amy, we... we're done. Enjoy your 'new' relationship." I walked out and got back in the car. Y/n was sitting there, looking down.

"I'm sorry, Mark..." I start up the car and look toward the road.

"So, you'll get to be a human again?" I ask with my voice cracking from the sobs caught in my throat. She shook her head.

"I can as soon as you're happy again..."

"Guess we're both stuck like this, huh?"

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

This one isn't as good, but I'm planning on a part 2. It'll get better. The whole story idea came up when I was doing special effects and my mom said that I should write about this. So, I changed some things and BAM! It's here (somewhat) ONE MORE THING! My friend @cabbageattack got 130 reads on her Twenty one pilots imagines. Congrats, hoe! You should read it, it's better than these... Anyway, thank you for reading and I will see you in the next chapter. BU-BYE!