My heart goes out to you

-Mark's POV-

It's the 14th and it's also 6:00 AM. I usually don't get up this early, but it's Valentine's Day! Y/n is and has been my crush for the longest time. I haven't got the courage to ask her out, so I thought today is the best time to. I'm at a small store next to the school and I'm getting something I've been saving up for; the big box of chocolates. The cashier rung the heart box and bouquet up, coming to a total of $45.23. I went to pull out the change and I cursed out when I realized I left my change in my locker.

"Fuck, I'm short the change." I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turn. It was y/n.

"Here you go, Mark." She handed me the change and I turned to the cashier, worried. He caught on and smiled.

"Don't worry. I have enough for it." I sighed and got my items.

"Thank you so much. I'll come back with the change after school." He nods and y/n steps to the counter.

"Mark, can you wait for me?" I smile.

"Yeah." The guy raised an eyebrow at me, probably asking if these were for her. I smile bigger, nodding my head a small bit. She walks from the register after paying and walked with me to school.

"So, who's the lucky person to get these?" I chuckle and shake my head.

"It's a secret, y/n. Anyway, who gets the flowers?"

"Someone important."

"Well I guess I'll accept your offer." I say and laughed. The school shows up in sight and she sighed.

"Well, it's time for hell."

"Yeah, but it'll get better. Think of all the gifts you'll get today."

"Yes, one lollipop from y/b/f and a rose from you." She lets out a small laugh

"This year might be special."

"Yeah. I'll tell you how that goes." We walk through the double doors and into the class room. I go up to the teacher's desk.

"Can we put these in the small refrigerator in here... I don't want them to melt..." He smiles and grabs the box of chocolates.

"Would you like the roses in water?"

"Yes please." He grabs the flowers and puts them in a vase.

-Time Skip-

"Here you go Mark. I hope everything goes alright." I nod in response and meet y/n for our free period. I pull out a single rose and hand it to her. She smells it and smiles.

"Thank you. It's really beautiful."

"You like them?"

"Yes. Whoever gets them is very lucky." She gives off a fake smile. I take a deep breath and let it out.

"Y/n..."

"Yes Mark?"

"I just wanted to tell you that you're so amazing that I can't even put it into words. You're so beautiful and nice. You're e/c eyes are so mesmerizing and deep. You're hair falls perfectly and your smile makes me melt. I've never loved anyone as much as I love you. These... Are for you." I hand the box over along with the flowers. Her eyes fill with tears and she wraps her arms around my neck, kissing me gently. She backs away and smiles.

"This is the best thing ever! I love you so much!" I smile and kiss her cheek. Her face gains a red tint and she looks down.

"That's not all..." She looks up.

"What?"

"I wanted to take you out tonight if you didn't mind. We can go to dinner and walk the beach..."

"I'd love to."

-This time skip is brought to you in part by the crazed butt stabber-

We walked hand and hand on the beach. Y/n placed her head in the crook of my neck as we walked along. The wind blew and the waves crashed on the rocks near by. She sigh out and chuckles to herself.

"I thought today would suck... It turned out to be the best Valentine's Day ever." I stop walking and grab her hands, holding them gently.

"Y/n, you're amazing. Whoever say otherwise is completely wrong. You leave me speechless always and you knock me off my feet by your beauty. When I'm around you, I feel like I can be myself and I love that feeling. Y/n, will you be my girlfriend?" Her smile grew wider and she did a small jump.

"I'd love to!" She kissed me softly and backed away.
------------------------------------------
Happy Valentine's Day! I'm forever alone, but that won't stop me from writing! I hope you like this and I will see you in the next chapter (hopefully soon) BU-BYE!

~Chey

-REQUESTS ARE NOW OPEN-