Pinkiplier

*Your P.O.V*

"babe...!" Mark shouted from the other side of the house. I put down my book and yell 'what.' He walks into the living room with one of my beenies on.

"I have a surprise." He says, looking at me with a big smile. I furrowed my eyebrows together and try to think of what he could have done.

"what is it?" I say slowly, still wanting to figure it out myself. He slowly lifted the hat to show off bright pink hair.

"Do you like it?" I smile and nod.

"It looks really nice on you, but why did you do it?" He smiled and jumped a bit before sitting down beside me.

"We had this charity livestream and if we raised a certain amount of money, I said I'd dye my hair pink like my trademark." He explained, looking proud. I ran my fingers through his hair and played with some of it.

"I really like it. It's so soft and you did it for a good cause." I kissed his cheek and he gave my hat to me.

"Thank you, and you can have that back." I put the hat on the table in front of the couch and looked back to Mark. He was still happy and you could easily tell just by looking in his eyes. They glistened as the light from outside shined in. The ambers in his eyes pop out and give his caramel eyes more character. He was perfect in every way, but his eyes drew me in more and more as the days went by. I want to spend my whole life together. Hell, we've been together for a year. Then it clicked.

"Mark..."

"Yeah, y/n?"

"Tonight's our anniversary. We're going to a fancy restaurant. The one that's hard to get into..."

"Babe, we are fancy." He said in a weird voice. I chuckled and so did he. We had a wonderful night and only few people judged us. Here's to many more years with Mark.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Hey guys. Sorry for the really short chapter. I wasn't really feeling it today... It hasn't been the best day. Anyway, thank you guys for reading and I'll you in the next chapter. BU-BYE!

~Chey