one.

MONSTROUS.
001. | ❛ stasis.

"How about April 1st?" Leonard pointed his finger to the calendar that was laid out between both of them, Crystal rolling her eyes about the chosen date.

"Do you want us to get married on April Fools? Marrying you is already a fool." Crystal grabbed the calendar and tried picking out another date for their possible wedding. "The most important day of our life and you're making jokes. You know, we should've never talked about this," She grabbed the calendar and started walking away before she was stopped by Leonard.

"Crystal, please don't. This is important to me, or else I would've never asked you to marry me." Leonard pushed her luscious brunette hair aside, redirecting her chin to be face to face with him. He pressed his lips against hers in a delicate matter, and seeing how Crystal was still left in the daze matter that Leonard left her in.

He grabbed the calendar from her hand and placed it once again on the table, flipping through the pages before deciding on a plan that would favor both of them equally. "I'll flip through the calendar and pick a date with my eyes close. And that's the set date for our wedding."

Crystal nodded as she watched Leonard flip through it, eyes closed, and reaching the last page which was December and placing his finger of a box. She glanced over the table to see what date he had chosen, the 5th of December. Still leaned over the table Crystal looked up to Leonard, who also seen the date chosen.

"That's our wedding date." Crystal smiled and leaned up towards him to place a kiss on his pursed lips.

"And December 6 could be our honeymoon," His eyebrows raised with the occasional smirk to the side, received by a punch from Crystal sitting back down on her chair.

"Are you going to take my last name?" Leonard leaned over playing around with Crystal's engagement ring, the ocean blue that seemed to match his eyes.

"Crystal Snart has a better ring than Pierce does," she intertwined her fingers with his smiling at the small bit of happiness they've finally been able to enjoy before things would get hectic again.

"How about children? Do you see any in our future?" Leonard kept pondering their future together, wondering if all of their struggles together would pay off ahead in time. Crystal came around and jumped on the table while he wrapped his arms around her waist while she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Of course. Why wouldn't I? Our children would be beautiful, as our wedding will be. I would be all in white and you in a tuxedo with all of our friends. It's going to be the best day ever." She laughed digging her neck into his placing a kiss along his neck as he placed one on the side of her head.

"I'll be all in clover and when they look us over, we'll be the grandest couple in the Easter parade." Crystal sang before getting serious again.

"I can't wait for our life together. Especially for our honeymoon."

"If you want we can start it early," Leonard started placing kisses along her side as she started to do the same. Shortly being followed by Crystal's giggles as Leonard placed her down on the cold, metal table. But the memory started to fade as it became fuzzy, starting to drown out, becoming more of a interaction that was waking her up from her memory.