three.

MONSTROUS.
003. | ❛ i know where to find
you.

"What about Mileva?" Albert asked as the team stood at a distance watching the Naxos loading the bomb.

"Don't worry, Doctor, we'll be sure to keep her safe, but we must secure the nuclear bomb..." Crystal assured Albert Einstein who corrected her.

"Atomic."

"About to be placed aboard a Nazis submarine. This is no time for subtlety." Martin said

"Agreed."

"Let's make sure we all follow the plan." Ray started throwing shade or which Sara simply responded, "Let's just get this done."

Ray attacked with his suit blasting the soldier, "Step away from the lady and the bomb! Final warning!"

They all started to make their way towards the enemies with Mick giving the first blow, "I love roasting Nazis!"

Ceystal stood back firing bows and arrows a but when she found out that it wasn't enough she charged forward. Crystal started to make her way with her staff, swiveling back and forth, taking out the enemies. She used her vampire speed to trick the soldiers, still knocking them out. But Crystal was starting to get tired, she wasn't fit to be a assassin like Sara and being a hunter didn't help with this. She sought cover over by Rip and Maric while she started chanting Latin verses as she focused her energy, resulting a big explosion occurring blasting more to the water. But it didn't stop the ones that were left to shoot at them.

"Fall back! Sara! Mr. Rory's injured, Dr. Palmer is incapacitated, we need to fall back now! Firestorm, cover Dr. Palmer and Sara."

Crystal covered for the duo, using winds to blow them away and seek cover on the Waverider. She was hit by a bullet which hurt as it stuck in her abdomen, while she pulled it out she cursed shortly recovering before getting onboard.

[•]

Once again, Crystal went to the library only to her surprise to find Ray already there. Probably reflecting on all the things he said to Sara, guessing that he went to far. Crystal leaned against the bookcase, "A penny for your thoughts?"

"Crystal, I don't want to talk about it right now. I know I did wrong but I don't need a lecture."

"I won't lecture you but note this that both you and Sara lost people close to you. It's Sara's process to grief, and you have to let her get all this anger out or else it'll eat her alive."

Crystal sighed as she walked behind Ray and placed her hands on his shoulders to where he sat, alerting him a bit but watched at what Crystal was going to do next. "Gideon, pull up the video."

The two watched at the video still of Leonard on pause per Crystal's request as always.

"Shouldn't the video start?" Ray asked.

"It should but I could never dare myself to play it. I couldn't even look at it until today in the morning. I longed to hear his voice to see him smile before me, his blue eyes, his smirk and sarcastic comments. I was trying to find an outlet for my grief and Gideon stumbled upon it after I torn apart the library one day. The only thing I had left of him was the engagement ring. And when Gideon showed me the video, for the past six months I've never been able to press play, to see all the things that I miss about him. All of that is before me, and I can't even press the play button. I guess this is my grief process."