nine.

MONSTROUS.
009. | ❛ zombies.

"I don't know when I am. I've activated the temporal beacon. You get in the Dauntless and you get out here and rescue my ass." The video buffered throughout of a man asking for help. A video they received a little while ago with the original Legends watching it in the library.

"A bit vulgar for a Time Master." Martin concluded as the video ended.

"Time Pirate, we're thinking." Crystal said on top of the table as she leaned her elbow on Ray's shoulder.

"He activated a beacon. We have to go after him." Ray said.

"He's a Time Pirate. Why would we rescue him?" Jax asked a question which is the most important thing that they were doing as Legends.

"Because if he ends up somewhere he shouldn't..." Crystal wandered on with Ray taking on the end of her sentence.

"And does something he shouldn't..."

Sara clapped her hands together to signify a explosion, "It's Aberration-palooza."

"So, where do we think he's going to end up?" Martin asked as Crystal jumped off the table, feeling a dizzy spell come over her head and struggle as she landed. A pair of hands steadied her, Crystal holding her temples with a painful expression.

"Are you okay?" Ray asked while he still kept his arms on her until she leaned back on the table as the rest of the team grew aware of what was happening. Sara rushed to identified Crystal, worrying for her teammate and co captain. Pulling back Crystal's hands, it was evident that the veins that sprouted underneath her eyes was a lack of blood possibly causing a dizzy spell.

"Crystal, you need to go to the Medbay. You need to get some intake of blood because you get freaky on us." Sara placed her hand on her shoulder with Crystal nodding at her co captain's order knowing that she was right. A small thing like bloodlust would be a trouble during missions where it could cause aberrations.

But Crystal always had a secret stash of blood hidden in each room on the account of her being a lazy woman. And with the blood replenishing her, she headed out to the control room where the team figured out what time period they were going to.

"Looks like Mississippi, 1863."

"Height of the American Civil War." Nate being the historian he is informed the rest of the team as they looked at the map displayed.

"It's also the bloodiest year in American history. We gotta watch each other's backs out there." Ray said as Crystal snuck into the gap between Sara and him.

"Yes, which is why you will be watching ours from right here." Sara commanded Ray who took it as a surprise, one that wasn't expected but at the same time was. Without a suit or powers, Ray was seen as defenseless.

"Huh?" Ray looked to Sara for confirmation and then to Crystal who couldn't help but agree with her, despite of what she said to him in Japan. She didn't want another death on her hands, she didn't want to lose another member.

"If you don't mind, someone has to stay behind as backup." Sara told him while he hesitantly nodded before they all went to get appropriately dressed for the 1800's.

[•]

Crystal hiked up her dress to hide her small weapons on the side of her calves. While she let the garments fall to the floor, she listen to what Ray was saying, "Along with comms devices, I also packed sacked lunches. I figured the food in 1863 is pretty lousy."
And handing a blood bag to Nate, who looked strangely at it while placing it inside the bag with caution. "And a blood bag for the vampire. Don't want any bloodlust vampires." Ray smiled while Sara explained the operation that they were leading on.