nineteen.

MONSTROUS.
019. | ❛ you idiot.

The boys set down their mugs containing alcohol as Crystal overlooked them, "I can't believe Marty and Mick are missing this."

"Like, right? I mean, when's the next time we're gonna get to feast in Camelot?"

"Or maybe they were smart and decided to stay away," Crystal smiled as she chugged her mug faster than they did, leaving them impressed.

"Hey, guys, check it out. That's Sir Galahad." Ray nudged them pointing to the man sitting all alone at the table in front of them.

"How do you know that?" Nate asked.

"Because he's sitting in the Siege Perilous." Ray told him as the rest of them looked at him with confusing looks.

"What?"

"Come on. Some kind of historian you are. Siege Perilous is a special seat reserved for only the purest of knights." Ray reminded him as if it were true history.

"I don't how many times I have to tell you... there's a difference between legend and history." Nate told him as Ray brushed himself up.

"I'm gonna go introduce myself." Ray excused himself, while Nate and Jax gave Crystal a look to go after him in case he were to do anything stupid.

Crystal sighed an quickly caught up to Ray, but being the one to talk to Sir Galahad first.

"Sir Galahad," Crystal spoke softly before he grunted at her as he rose, "Oh, is this seat taken?"

Crystal backed up towards Ray before Sir Galahad let out a smile and extended his hand, "It is now, my lady."

He shook her and Ray's hand as they both sat down in chairs right next to the knight. Ray took the time to express his gratitude to the knight, "Apologies, you must get this all the time, but I must tell you, I am a really big fan."

"A fan. So you make wind?" Sir Galahad asked as Crystal resorted to laugh in Ray's shoulder at the comment he made.

"No, no, no, no, no, um... Well...I mean, maybe after all this food." Ray backtracked before Crystal kicked him in his foot, "No, what I mean is I'm a... I'm a big admirer of yours."

"You've heard tale of my exploits?" He asked in marveled.

"Yes! Yes! Since I was a wee lad. It's hard to explain." Ray said as Crystal tried to switch gears.

"It's simply a marvel to speak with Sir Galahad, and are simply marveled with your exploits." Crystal smiled at the knight using her most regal tone.

"I am but a servant. It is my honor to serve the true inspiration of Camelot's glory... King Arthur, for was it not he who said that might must serve right, lest it bloom into the cruel flower of tyranny?"

"Yet another reason I love him." Ray said as the horns blared with the doors opening that seemed to divert attention to return of the king.

"They sound the return of the king." Sir Galahad said as they all rose to their feet and in shock to see who he brought alongside him, "Arthur's captured the Black Knight."

"Arthur, I was beginning to..." Stargirl went to talk to him but was pulled into his arms with a blade against her chest, and the Black Knight rising revealing to be Damien Dahrk.

"Oh, sorry about the ruse, but I figure it was the only way to get inside. Oh! Hey, guys. I see you've met my friend Arthur here." He evilly smiled as Crystal saw Rip eight behind him, "Give us a smile, Arthur."