twelve.

MONSTROUS.
012. | ❛ caring.

"We interrupt this broadcast with breaking news: Chaos in the capital. Just a day before President Reagan is set to welcome General Secretary Gorbachev to the White House to sign the INF Treaty, a White House tour ends in violence and what witnesses describe as 'a rocket man.' Was this an act of terrorism..." The news reported about the attack that the Legends caused, primarily because of Sara's advances on her sister's killer.

"Please, turn it off, Gideon. I can't bear it." Martin looked away from the tv that was playing and turned to Sara, who was with her head down, "So your thirst for vengeance nearly landed the entire team in prison."

"I guess it's only okay to change history if it's with your personal vendetta." Jax's disappointment lashed out to Sara before Mick chimed in.

"Wasn't all Blondie's fault. Haircut screwed up as well."

"Wha... If you would just let me tinker with the cold gun, I told you I could figure out the whole crossing the streams problem." Ray rebutted.

"There's nothing wrong with the cold gun. It's you, you goof."

Crystal quickly changed the subject to what was more important, "The bigger question is: Why did Damien Darhk become an advisor to Reagan's White House on the eve of a nuclear treaty with the USSR?"

"If his involvement with the Nazis in 1942 is any indication, he's working with our time traveling nemesis." Martin made sense of the situation and bringing a new problem to the plate.

"It's the same person who killed Hourman. Amaya needs to hear about this." Sara said, still turned away from them and looking at her feet not making contact with Martin.

"So she can also lose focus, risking everything in a selfish pursuit of revenge?" Martin asked causing Sara to look up in distaste and feel offended at what was directed at her.

"Do you have something you'd like to say to me, Martin?" Sara said up front.

"Yes, that killing Damien Darhk almost 30 years before his actual death will have countless unforeseeable effects on the history that we are charged with protecting." Martin used his stern tone which didn't make Sara see his point at all.

"Well, what about protecting my sister? She brought me back from the dead. She risked everything for me. How could I not do the same for her?"

"Because you answer to a higher calling, Sara. I'm sorry, but we cannot stray from our guiding principle."

"Well, I'm sorry, too. It sounds like you've never really cared about anyone." Sara said before walking away, causing Crystal to even feel that jab. She tried to go after Sara but was restricted by Ray's hold on her hand.

"You have to let her cool down." Ray whispered to Crystal, who looked comfortably in his eyes.

"Sara might be your friend and co captain, but she's gained a place in my heart my sister." Ray let go of her hand and let Crystal go after the League of Assassins member.

Crystal caught up pretty quickly with her super speed that none of the crew would get used to. Sara shuddered a bit before coasting past her and Crystal grabbing her hand. "Sara..."

"It seemed that Martin spoke for everyone."

Crystal lifted Sara's head to look at her, "I know you want justice for Laurel, and we're going to get it. We, more than anyone know that it will cause an aberration in time whether you want to accept it or not. I know that you're going through the steps of grief; right now being anger. Trust me, I've been there and it isn't going to get you want you want right now."