twenty one.

MONSTROUS.
021. | ❛ i'm never too far away.

Crystal could no longer see the battlefield before her. She wasn't with in pain anymore with Ray dying, or seeing her lost love. She didn't know where she was, all she knew was that she was standing in a long white dress. She looked around almost frightened and began to wander the room she was in, because this wasn't suppose to happen. This was her wedding day; the one that she had planned with Leonard before his death. This was her perfect wedding.

A door unlocked itself and a figure made itself present in the room, "Wow, you still take my breath away."

Crystal turned to see him and held her breath before uttering his name, "Leonard."

He approached her and took her hands in his and placed a gentle kiss to them. "Are you ready to get married? Everyone is waiting for us."

He started leading her out of the room and Crystal wanted to follow, but something told not to. "This never happened. This is the Spear doing this. This isn't real."

He pulled in closer to her and pushed her hair back, "No, it's not. But it can be. You can remake reality however you see fit."

Almost out of nowhere the Spear appeared in Crystal's hand, and she'd be lying if she didn't think of making this her reality. She wanted this, she wanted her happy ending with Snart. But, she knew that it wouldn't ever be possible because he was gone. And she had found a love in someone else.

"I love you, Leonard. And I could take it all back, you dying. And we could have our happy ending." Crystal pleaded with him, but mostly in herself because she knew that she wouldn't.

"But you won't, Princess."

"Everything that had happened up until now has led me to this point hasn't it?" Crystal asked him.

"The Spear doesn't need someone pure of heart. It needs someone strong enough to do the right thing." Leonard answered her, and she could feel tears streaming down her face.

"Even if doing so, means not having you back?" Crystals voice broke.

"I know how much you miss me, Crystal. I missed you, too. But, you have an amazing Raymond Palmer waiting for you. Waiting for an answer on his proposal." Leonard said and almost completely shattering Crystal into tears, as she took him into a long embrace, taking in the last of his scent.
"I'm never too far away, Princess."

He whispered into her ear and Crystal took the impulse, and placed one last longing kiss on his lips before being transported back to reality.

"Too slow, Ms. Pierce. Far too slow." Thawne mocked her, "To think you had actual godhood literally in your grasp. Well, I'm not going to make the mistake I made the first time. I'm going to erase you all from existence. You won't even be dead."

"B'khi-eel. Ah-ash-lem-tu-on. K'i-aheen. Kh'det Bay-all-ma-ah." Thawne started chanting but noticed that the spear wasn't lighting up anymore.

"I may have made one small change to reality." Crystal said.

"You depowered the Spear."

"Well, I guess we'll just have to do this the old fashioned way. I am going to drive this through your heart." Thawne said before he heard a roar in the background.