seven.

MONSTROUS.
007. | ❛ we're screwed.

"You injected me with Nazi serum?" Nate asked Ray after figuring out that the serum altered his DNA, turning him to steel when he defended Mick after Amaya attacked the Legends.

"Which I'd redesigned to quintuple my own strength and transform my skin into an alloy a hundred times stronger than steel." Ray explained.

"Steel, that's a cool name." Mick spoke with his mouth full before Nate spoke again.

"Yeah, especially since my grandfather was called Commander Steel. But what does that make me? Corporal Steel? Mr. Steel? Citizen Steel?" Nate pointed out the irony between his family.

"Who cares? You got superpowers now, dude." Jax excitingly stated

"Except I don't know how I turned to steel in the first place." Nate dismayed before Crystal's head lightened up with an idea.

"Ray'll teach you."

"He will?" Ray asked in third person while Crystal shook her head in approval.

"You said it yourself, you redesigned the serum." Sara added to Crystal's idea as co captain.

"Which I did beautifully, but it's not like I have some sort of instruction manual." Ray argued throwing his hands up in the air.

"Guess you'll have to wing it. Now, we gonna go have a chat with our stowaway." Crystal patted Ray on the back before she and Sara left to speak with Amaya.

Sara and Crystal went to the holding cell where Amaya sat firmly, watching as they walked in front of the cell.

"You stowed away before we time-jumped from 1942." Crystal crossed her arms around her chest with Sara by her side.

"I'm gonna get out of here, and I'm gonna finish what I started." Amaya said still seated.

"You mean, killing Mick? Not that I haven't thought of it myself, but why?" Sara asked.

"He killed Rex." Amaya softly said bringing wide eyes to both of their faces and taking a step forward in surprising way.

"What? Rex Tyler? As in Hourman?" Sara asked one step from being pressed up against the wall.

"His killer stole the Askaran Amulet."

"Look, I'm sorry. I am. But Mick didn't do it." Crystal said knowing that he was with her the entire time, even when Amaya was attacking the ship. Mick wouldn't do it, he hasn't reverted to his old ways after their first voyage on the Waverider.

"He is a thief and a murderer." Amaya got up and stormed to where they were both face to face.

"He's also a Legend, and Mick hasn't been off the ship since we dropped your team off at the JSA." Crystal explained convincing Amaya a tad bit but still not lowering her grudge on Mick.

"With his last words, he told me his killer was a time traveler."

Sara looked at Crystal, almost both having a telepathic connection knowing of another time traveler that could've brought the death of Rex Tyler. "You know, we've been tracking someone who's been trying to alter history. We think it's the same person that gave Krieger the super-serum. This might be your time traveler."